Summer 2020 transfer thread

Are clubs who are announcing signings this early( some on a huge wedge) not taking a risk?

Who knows what the financial future holds for clubs or their sponsors.Is it not a but risky getting players on contracts this early for a season that may not start til October?

Maybe some are so cash rich it doesn't matter and good luck to them but there must be other taking a gamble.

6 minutes ago, stumpy said:

They are seemingly awaiting planning on a new ground in Newton Mearns...

They must have a massive financial backer if they have secured land in NM to build a stadium.That size of site if ever available would cost many millions before any construction ever started.

21 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

They must have a massive financial backer if they have secured land in NM to build a stadium.That size of site if ever available would cost many millions before any construction ever started.

I understand the guy is a multi millionaire , looks like they have cash to burn... massive ambitions. Ive been told by a friend who has connections to them who has told be the figures and they are eye watering

33 minutes ago, stumpy said:

I understand the guy is a multi millionaire , looks like they have cash to burn... massive ambitions. Ive been told by a friend who has connections to them who has told be the figures and they are eye watering

Lucky them!We will watch with interest.

6 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

St Cadoc's seem to be signing  guys who are well past their best.  Bad strategy in my opinion

Difficult to know if Millar will get much more out of Sheridan now but who can tell.Millar was very ordinary with Lok but maybe there’s more to come from him.

St Cadoc's seem to be signing  guys who are well past their best.  Bad strategy in my opinion

Jamie Wilson is far from past his best and yeah Sheridan probably is but he will be fine for the conferences and big shay is a quality goalie and will be one of the best if not the best goalie in the conferences

1 minute ago, classof2010 said:

Jamie Wilson is far from past his best and yeah Sheridan probably is but he will be fine for the conferences and big shay is a quality goalie and will be one of the best if not the best goalie in the conferences

I personally think all 3 will be VERY comfortable in the conference.  Experience is a big thing and expect them to be very hard to beat already next season with just these 3 signings. 

I personally think all 3 will be VERY comfortable in the conference.  Experience is a big thing and expect them to be very hard to beat already next season with just these 3 signings. 

Course they will it’s bout right standard for Sheridan but Wilson and grindley are better than that

From what I saw of Sheridan he has a presence about him, does the basics well and for a new team that's essential.
Big changes at Beith, who's Young looking to bring in to fill these boots?

Good club captain in the past but to move forward beith needed to let Sheridan go and he has went to someone who knows him well
As for beith they will have about 10 new players if the are to challenge as they will lose about that amount by time wofl kicks off