Summer 2020 transfer thread

55 minutes ago, CopaMundials said:

Thats what the player said. Well organised and drilled team with good set pieces as well.
He said Robert and his staff will be missed and players are now moving on.

Robert Scott is different gravy and is a guy that I can see possibly managing Darvel one day or a senior team one day

Levels off honesty and integrity never even mind his professionalism doing badges since he was was 15 tells you all you need to know and is the type of guy that motivates people to do better in and off the park

Guys a throwback to the old days when Ayrshire produced guys off his ilk

Kilbirnie can keep Gordon McQueen and Joe Love he is up there with any off them,and he loves that club but he is in football to win things nobody I've met in football so far can hold a candle to him

Every club needs a Robert Scott a man who totally indeed understands what respect is in football and has totally earned mines

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

Hiya Robert talking yourself up well here[emoji846]

Robert Scott is different gravy and is a guy that I can see possibly managing Darvel one day or a senior team one day
Levels off honesty and integrity never even mind his professionalism doing badges since he was was 15 tells you all you need to know and is the type of guy that motivates people to do better in and off the park
Guys a throwback to the old days when Ayrshire produced guys off his ilk

Kilbirnie can keep Gordon McQueen and Joe Love he is up there with any off them,and he loves that club but he is in football to win things nobody I've met in football so far can hold a candle to him
Every club needs a Robert Scott a man who totally indeed understands what respect is in football and has totally earned mines

He used to call himself "Dryhorce" and was  regarded (by some folk) as a screwball back then. Probably best to stick him straight onto ignore to save yourself the pain.

Edited by Black Pennel
Edited in view of an objection from a fruitcake.

Talbot and Buffs are better than Ladeside and other managers also failed to win in astro

Did you attend any of these games TT?They might be better teams but for me it was the manor of the defeats more than anything else,very disorganised etc etc,Robert is a great guy,a Kilbirnie boy and a fan and have nothing at all against him and in the future he might prove me wrong but for me he is better suited being a coach rather than a manager

5 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Renfrew went down though and no games easy in Premiership but fact still stand it was 5 1 with four players out Sundays last time

And there saying Robert is not a manager

Hi Robert hiya pal 😂😂

8 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Renfrew went down though and no games easy in Premiership but fact still stand it was 5 1 with four players out Sundays last time

And there saying Robert is not a manager

Red dot Robert 😂😂 stalker 😂😂

1 hour ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

What difference would that make if I did?

Robert is a man not a boy to by the way

Crying shame that the two people in charge see him as a boy

What about manner of beating Largs with 9 men?

You know all the Blantyer players are signed up but they chased there boss for two weeks

And there is no way there gonna buying players

And you have no idea the standard of players that were coming in

And who are going out

Instead of criticising Robert your looking in the wrong place

Years progression torn up cos of two non football people

Who opinion counted more than the teams

Glad you remembered who he is though and were he is from

Two people don't make the decisions at ladeside, the COMMITTEE make the decisions,, ladeside like many teams in these times of uncertainty will be working hard to provide funds for management, as for buying players I think you will find very few teams will be buying as most players will be available as frees (unless they have extended contracts) 

Robert is a good coach and may one day turn out to be a great manager but unfortunately for him ladeside chose to appoint experience going into what will be a tough premier league this season coming, so instead of trying to shit stir on here pop over to the Darvel thread, 

13 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

So why are so many people leaving it then?

Working hard to bring in funds?

One of the last teams to go on fund a ticket

Sure there breaking there backs with it

How much experience has Gormley got as boss?

And dunno why you think I am a Darvel fan either

Nobody is buying players maybe that is so

But why talk to someone who players did new deals months before?

When there was zero chance off it happening

And why do it behind the managers back?

And there is better options than the second choice around

Who are out of work with better contacts for players in Glasgow

For someone that claims to know a lot you sure do ask a load of questions. 

Anyway most if not all ladeside fans hope Robert does well in football as he is a kilbirnie lad, he has a great opportunity at Darvel to coach a strong group of players and work with a decent manager who I'm sure he will learn a lot off, 

Ahem,...boys & girls,...I did previously suggest that you don't engage with the chap. His devotion to his "best friends" Liam (the big man) and to Robert is admirable and quite sweet really but he refuses to see or understand the harsh realities of modern fitba. I think that he may actually have believed he had been appointed chief scout when Liam was in charge...he was being humoured...He is deluded. Please try not to be cruel to him in your responses.

What difference would that make if I did?
Robert is a man not a boy to by the way
Crying shame that the two people in charge see him as a boy
What about manner of beating Largs with 9 men?
You know all the Blantyer players are signed up but they chased there boss for two weeks
And there is no way there gonna buying players
And you have no idea the standard of players that were coming in
And who are going out
Instead of criticising Robert your looking in the wrong place
Years progression torn up cos of two non football people
Who opinion counted more than the teams
Glad you remembered who he is though and were he is from

What difference does it make?a big difference if you are actually there to see the performance and not just seeing the score and where did i give Robert any criticism?you seem to know a lot of what's going on at Kilbirnie when you actually know nothing about nothing,absolute trumpet of a guy

When Budgie got beat 8 0 in a tournament he stayed
Personal abuse now you have went to
it doesn't make a difference cos of what I was up to those days
Whilst nobody else was doing it when I was
And another thing new defenders were coming in better ones
Was no need for them to sneak behind his back like they did

As a life long kilbirnie fan i really do wish i knew half as much about the comings and goings at the club as you seem to think you know,I'm sure you will be able to keep all us blasties up to date with any breaking news in the future,enjoy the coming season TT

15 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Funny you should say that notice the last three signings weren't announced in here by the usual source?

Ever asked yourself self why

As for all these life long fans in here

Where were they when I was asking asking for help?

To go and watch teams and players for me in Ayrshire?

Maybe your times come to make a difference?

I am sure they will welcome your services?

I aren't keeping anybody up to date on nothing

Apart from how they treated one of there own

Pull on a warm jacket jump in a train and a bus

And do your bit for the team sacrifice your own time

And maybe just maybe you will one day

Until then......

What are you calling this piece? Tae a Scout?

Oh yeah forgot you were super scout with your finger on the pulse a couple of years ago,good to see you aint changed and still spouting the same shite nowadays
No i don't ask myself why,i had my time of making a difference many moons ago but yeah wait and i will run about looking at players just for you TT,what's the point of that as you are the guy in the know,im only the guy,who along with others, go and support the team in my own time
You really are a special kind of stupid and talk absolutely shite without actually backing up all these claims,no point in replying to anymore of your shite coz there is just no talking to you but won't block you as your comments are comedy gold.
Now run along TT there's players out there just begging to be scouted by yourself [emoji23]