Summer 2020 transfer thread

1 hour ago, Polnessan72 said:

Bonnyton manager Ian Higgins is hopeful of signing gav the pant sniffer macintoash from new farm afc. He may also be close to moving to beith 

Was he not the u20 manager? Thought Alan Robertson was manager with Wright ?

Amateur forum for this pish.

I honestly don’t see gav Mac leaving for Bonnyton but I didn’t think he would leave onthank. Although he kind of had too after getting caught with his nose in Harvey’s briefs. 

On 28/04/2020 at 19:53, Lokloyal said:

Very interested in how clubs like St Cadocs Bonnyton and Drumchapel will do-is it only St Cadocs of those 3 without a ground and how are they funded?Interested as to the level of support they will attract.I only honestly was aware of St Cadocs as a school and didn’t realise they had a grander plan but no doubt they have been beavering away at youth level etc.Interesting times.

St Cadocs are a very good kids level club,with an amazing amount of players. I think their u19s won their Scottish Cup final a couple of seasons ago. 

Seemingly they have a big backer for their Wosl team. 

11 hours ago, Ajs said:

St Cadocs are a very good kids level club,with an amazing amount of players. I think their u19s won their Scottish Cup final a couple of seasons ago. 

Seemingly they have a big backer for their Wosl team. 

Heard there big backer is Tam the licensee McGraw? Could be players this season. 

I saw Petershill announcing a few new signings today. Paul Callander and Jordan Murch returning to Peasy from Cumbernauld United, and defender Craig McGregor from Rutherglen Glencairn.

I saw Petershill announcing a few new signings today. Paul Callander and Jordan Murch returning to Peasy from Cumbernauld United, and defender Craig McGregor from Rutherglen Glencairn.
Heard theyve signed our ex keeper marc waters aswell. Busy day for them

Mon the papers