Arthurlie FC

1 hour ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

If it is true then £400k would be an underestimation imo. Unless there was further funding coming in then that wouldn’t be enough to build a new ground. Then again you can only take what someone is offering.

400k wouldn’t even be enough to lay an astro pitch at a new ground 

2 hours ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

If it is true then £400k would be an underestimation imo. Unless there was further funding coming in then that wouldn’t be enough to build a new ground. Then again you can only take what someone is offering.

I agree with you. I would think Dunterlie is worth a lot more than that.  If someone offers under its worth , chase them.

If someone offers less than its worth u dont accept unless use r in financial trouble. Hope this isnt true as ive always enjoyed my trips over 2 barrhead. Easy enough ground 2 get 2 plus has a pub 50 yards fae ground cant complain.

Mon the papers

14 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

If someone offers less than its worth u dont accept unless use r in financial trouble. Hope this isnt true as ive always enjoyed my trips over 2 barrhead. Easy enough ground 2 get 2 plus has a pub 50 yards fae ground cant complain.

Mon the papers

No doubt its in an ideal location. Great transport links.  Some brilliant nearby pubs.  That why I'd hate to see us move to the Spillers site.   It may not be happening . At the moment it's a rumour but there are more and more people talking about it.  As the saying goes, theres no smoke without fire.

3 hours ago, Satori. said:

No doubt its in an ideal location. Great transport links.  Some brilliant nearby pubs.  That why I'd hate to see us move to the Spillers site.   It may not be happening . At the moment it's a rumour but there are more and more people talking about it.  As the saying goes, theres no smoke without fire.

Planning permission for spillers site is retail. That's not an option for arthurlie.  

4 hours ago, Satori. said:

That is my reading of it too but the rumour persists.  I would be delighted if it wasn't an option .  

The problem is if the club are looking to move ground, there is nowhere I can think of that would be either available or particularly suitable.  

I think they would lose even more of the already dwindling support if they moved to either of the other 2 options mentioned.