West Development U20 League / Teams

Yes good luck everyone and huge thank you to the guys behind the scenes that run the competitions. These don't run by themselves and takes a huge amount of time and effort for such a large number of teams.

14 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Good luck to all the U20 development teams playing their first competitive games of the season. A full card of 7 conference divisions tonight so exciting stuff for all 👍

Talbot v Darvel for me , cracking night for it 

Ardeer Thistle u20s 2-2 Vale of Leven u20s.

Both teams were given a bye in the first round of the League Cup, so this friendly was arranged. A good, competitive game with very little between the sides. The highlight for me was the excellent free kick from Euan McGowan for our first equaliser. A very worthwhile exercise for the boys.

20220902_200124.jpg

Rossvale u20s 1-7 Vale of Leven u20s. 

A really good performance from the Young Vale on the back pitch at Huntershill while the Rossvale Academy first team were playing a Strathclyde Demolition Cup game against Easter Easterhouse on the main pitch.

Could definitely feel the evolution of autumn in the air, brisk would be one way to describe the weather!

20220923_194745.jpg

22 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Hopefully they're just an outlier and we don't have last season's issues.

The team my son plays for have been given a walk over , the opponent manager basically said it’s not worth them turning up , hard to believe but seems it’s true