West Development U20 League / Teams

17 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Officially if a U20 team folds during a season then the The First team will have to pay either £400 or £500, (cant remember what the fee was), for the team to start the next available season

Plus a £250 fine for folding

7 hours ago, Hawf time pie said:

Is it ?.  I thought if a team folded during a season and not fulfilling their fixtures then the next time the first team want to submit a team for the U20s league then the first team have to pay the registration fee which is standard and a payment of £400 or £500 as the previous forfeit payment. I don't remember anything else quoted to me by the Lowland u20s committee but Ill have a wee check and gander and hopefully come back with the details

7 hours ago, Hawf time pie said:

PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY CLUB ENTERING A TEAM FOR THE FIRST TIME ARE REQUIRED TO PAY A BOND OF £250 WHICH WILL BE REFUNDED AT THE END OF THE SEASON PROVIDED THEY HAVE COMPLETED ALL THEIR FIXTURES AND THERE HAVE BEEN NO DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS AGAINST THE TEAM. ANY TEAM THAT WITHDREW FROM THE DEVELOPMENT LEAGUE IN SEASON 21/22 ARE REQUIRED TO PAY A BOND OF £500 WHICH AGAIN WILL BE REFUNDED AT THE END OF THE SEASON PROVIDED THEY HAVE COMPLETED ALL THEIR FIXTURES AND THERE HAVE BEEN NO DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS AGAINST THE TEAM.

15 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Is it ?.  I thought if a team folded during a season and not fulfilling their fixtures then the next time the first team want to submit a team for the U20s league then the first team have to pay the registration fee which is standard and a payment of £400 or £500 as the previous forfeit payment. I don't remember anything else quoted to me by the Lowland u20s committee but Ill have a wee check and gander and hopefully come back with the details

Ask your mate.

9 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Ask your mate.

Aww ffs, I didn't realize you were so slow, someone just provided the answer  lololololol, read above.
If you are slow there are classes available but the threads on here will keep you entertained, don't worry if you fall behind, I'm sure certain mates of yours on here will keep you back up lolol  🤣🤣🤣

48 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Aww ffs, I didn't realize you were so slow, someone just provided the answer  lololololol, read above.
If you are slow there are classes available but the threads on here will keep you entertained, don't worry if you fall behind, I'm sure certain mates of yours on here will keep you back up lolol  🤣🤣🤣

lol and pmsl. How old are you?

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/04/2022 at 23:44, Bestsinceslicebread said:

ffs, think thats 9 teams from the West and 1 from the East

There's a bunch of clubs from the east entering Development sides next season: Bo'ness United, Tranent, Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts, Dunbar and Bathgate Thistle. Needs more time in the west for things to settle generally with so much gone on and still changing.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Townhead Lad said:

My pals son plays for this beith team. How many of these boys likely to make the step up next season?

A few of them have already had games with the first team squad and have been included in games, however how many will make the step up?  If i am being honest not that many. 1 or 2 at most.  Physically they are not quite up to it yet. 

On 21/05/2022 at 21:07, beithboy said:

A few of them have already had games with the first team squad and have been included in games, however how many will make the step up?  If i am being honest not that many. 1 or 2 at most.  Physically they are not quite up to it yet. 

Probably a few will be going to Maryhill now

9 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

More relevant in here as they're likely to be pooled with the West Lowland area clubs. South of Scotland side Lochar Thistle have announced an application to the Lowland Development League.

Suppose as long as Lochar can afford to run the team for a full season, travelling to their away games then I wouldn't see any problem with it