West Development U20 League / Teams

10 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Thanks, do use the WordPress quite a bit, very useful. When I download the EOS my old tablet won't open the file. Will keep looking at both the Lowland and EOS websites for updates. Used to enjoy the West Youth stuff on a Sunday (Troon etc) but that seems to have gone. Trying to fill my next week in November with as many games as poss. (October saw me get 7 games)

It's an Excel file, so have a google for an online viewer or upload it to google drive and convert it to google sheets.

St Peter's 0-0 BSC Glasgow (BSC win 4-3 on penalties).

Pretty turgid stuff, and mercifully it went straight to penalties, as we could have played all night and no one would have scored. Very disappointed in St Peter's, I thought they'd offer more being top of their conference. 

20211029_213444.jpg

Vale of Leven 4-4 Rossvale. 

The Young Vale raced into a 3-0 lead but were pegged back to 3-3. Led 4-3 but Rossvale immediately equalised. A draw probably a fair result, and I imagine it was a cracking game for the neutral, even if my heart was in my mouth the whole second half!

20211105_200134.jpg

20211105_200416.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Figured I would ask in here before any rampant speculation ensues. Do AC Rovers out of Airdrie/Coatbridge have any affiliations with existing adult teams, or have there been any rumours of one?

Not that I have heard but they will have to have one with either a SPFL/LL/EOS/WOS/SOS team to enter the league. They would have to play under that teams name also which is strange why they don’t mention it. 

22 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Figured I would ask in here before any rampant speculation ensues. Do AC Rovers out of Airdrie/Coatbridge have any affiliations with existing adult teams, or have there been any rumours of one?

I see the Buffs chairman Colin Boyd asking on that twitter post who they are in partnership with. With him being on WoS committee then it looks like the league don’t even know yet 

www.facebook.com/ACRoversFC

As you know we at the club have worked hard to get to the number of kids and coaches we have and hope to continue this growth by announcing something for primary school kid ages in the very near future.
What we can confirm today is we have agreed to work with Bellshill Athletic to move our full 19s (2002) setup over to their club to allow the boys the chance to become part of a senior club. This means the boys will be playing as the development side for a team with their fi…
See more
May be an image of text that says "FOOTBALLCU ATHLETIC BELLSHILLL Bellshill Athletic FCAcademy HEREWEGO Bellshill Athletic FC are delighted to welcome everyone from Dunbeth Blacks 2008's to our growing A”y set up. Also, after several chats within our 2001 squad. These lads have came to a collective decision to make the move up to West of Scotland U21 set-up. So, with this in mind, we are also delighted to welcome, Stevie & everyone from AC Rovers U19's, who will now be running as our U20 team in the SLDFL Everyone is delighted, to get these age groups on board our set-up for the new season."