West Development U20 League / Teams

1 minute ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

off ffs, why would any club who are a senior club, new or experienced give incentives to be their development team.
the incentive alone is that they are joining to be a first teams development squad and I don't think the academy of St cadocs would appreciate a team coming in straight away when they have teams already available to come in

Are you for real the better the development squad the better rewards  for the 1st team in future years  .... and to hv them at your doorstep is always a bonus 

2 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

Are you for real the better the development squad the better rewards  for the 1st team in future years  .... and to hv them at your doorstep is always a bonus 

lol,  they must be shite coaches if they not good enough to development for the first team then so having to go and get a development team

funny thing is, the development team they want to poach with inceptives, have they been going long lolol

lol,  they must be shite coaches if they not good enough to development for the first team then so having to go and get a development team

funny thing is, the development team they want to poach with inceptives, have they been going long lolol

Your first point there doesn’t even make sense ? Read it back you yourself 

you tell me ?  Thought no one  was getting poached  etc ? 

3 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

Your first point there doesn’t even make sense ? Read it back you yourself 

you tell me ?  Thought no one  was getting poached  etc ? 

Your brilliant at deflection

Ill ask again, what development team are they trying to poach, has the development team being going long ?  >>>> adding a little lolololol here
Ill remind you what you originally said, or cant you remember

"St cadocs  already trying to poach other teams u20s teams. With the influence of money couldn’t write it      Classy outfit that lol "

You've came out with a negative statement against a team with no back up whatso ever, don't take it personally, I don't care if you do right enough but it does sound like jealous that a youth club is now a senior team and have a development squad in the development league

Your brilliant at deflection

Ill ask again, what development team are they trying to poach, has the development team being going long ?  >>>> adding a little lolololol here
Ill remind you what you originally said, or cant you remember

"St cadocs  already trying to poach other teams u20s teams. With the influence of money couldn’t write it      Classy outfit that lol "

You've came out with a negative statement against a team with no back up whatso ever, don't take it personally, I don't care if you do right enough but it does sound like jealous that a youth club is now a senior team and have a development squad in the development league

And a stick by my statement as it’s true  .... I see now it’s a negative towards a team and not youth football now ? 
doesn’t matter if the team have been going for 10 years or 10months. It’s principle and respect for other clubs  and should not happen. 
 Why would I be jealous of a team in the senior leagues with a development team ? Is that not the. Norm at the moment ? 

5 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

And a stick by my statement as it’s true  .... I see now it’s a negative towards a team and not youth football now ? 
doesn’t matter if the team have been going for 10 years or 10months. It’s principle and respect for other clubs  and should not happen. 
 Why would I be jealous of a team in the senior leagues with a development team ? Is that not the. Norm at the moment ? 

again deflection, so it sounds utter crap but hey that's just my point of view from reading your posts
They are not giving incentives for another development team, you know why, cause there's never been any WEST development teams running, this is the first season so theres no experienced development teams to take.  And guess what if its incentives it would be for a youth team because...…… again...…………….heres no development teams running last year in the west

8 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

again deflection, so it sounds utter crap but hey that's just my point of view from reading your posts
They are not giving incentives for another development team, you know why, cause there's never been any WEST development teams running, this is the first season so theres no experienced development teams to take.  And guess what if its incentives it would be for a youth team because...…… again...…………….heres no development teams running last year in the west

Your clutching at straws here mate  totally twisting it  teams  already hv  these age groups in place prob at 19s level  and basically just transferring across to new set up ...

I’ll use example of team like rossvale they had  teams at various levels at older age group who were basically there development team who they hope to pick up future stars from 

do players at 19s 21s level pay fees ? Or pay to play   Cover costs etc ?  Asking for a friend 👍

1 minute ago, combineharvester said:

Your clutching at straws here mate  totally twisting it  teams  already hv  these age groups in place prob at 19s level  and basically just transferring across to new set up ...

I’ll use example of team like rossvale they had  teams at various levels at older age group who were basically there development team who they hope to pick up future stars from 

do players at 19s 21s level pay fees ? Or pay to play   Cover costs etc ?  Asking for a friend 👍

again deflection

what development team are they poaching

Why you asking me about players fees and teams like Rossvale, I don't delve into others finances and how they operate

29 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

again deflection

what development team are they poaching

Why you asking me about players fees and teams like Rossvale, I don't delve into others finances and how they operate

A think  You struggle to read .. a used rossvales example of there older age groups which  players then went on to play for the 1st team ?  As that was example of there development team  in its old purpose 
il then went into ask if teams at youth levels pay fees do player pay to play out own pockets ? It’s just a general question ? 
you’ve now said you don’t  “drive” into other teams finances and Huw they operate but getting involved in this discussing so your getting involved 

15 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

A think  You struggle to read .. a used rossvales example of there older age groups which  players then went on to play for the 1st team ?  As that was example of there development team  in its old purpose 
il then went into ask if teams at youth levels pay fees do player pay to play out own pockets ? It’s just a general question ? 
you’ve now said you don’t  “drive” into other teams finances and Huw they operate but getting involved in this discussing so your getting involved 

again deflection, deflection.

you stated St Cadocs were poaching other development teams, what development team ?

Just now, Bestsinceslicebread said:

again deflection, deflection.

you stated St Cadocs were poaching other development teams, what development team ?

A answered your question in previous post  no deflection  you seem to avoid a lot ...

are you in  involved at cadocs cos you’ve you stated you Dnt get involved  How clubs operate ? So why such interest ? 

Just now, combineharvester said:

A answered your question in previous post  no deflection  you seem to avoid a lot ...

are you in  involved at cadocs cos you’ve you stated you Dnt get involved  How clubs operate ? So why such interest ? 

I don't avoid anything,  what I state I usually back up. I'm certainly not involved at St Cadocs but I know some of the coaches and I've been in contact many times.

As I said before, your asking me questions to get out of your statement which started it all off, (sitting here eating popcorn)

"  "St cadocs  already trying to poach other teams u20s teams. With the influence of money couldn’t write it    Classy outfit that lol ""
You haven't replied who or any proof, as there has never been any U20 teams running from the new WOS and  St Cadocs already have a team for the development league.
As you stated you know more than me about mens football than youth football, how come you know everything about a senior team allegedly trying to POACH another u20 team, your words.
I can keep on at this all day as your just deflecting

2 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I don't avoid anything,  what I state I usually back up. I'm certainly not involved at St Cadocs but I know some of the coaches and I've been in contact many times.

As I said before, your asking me questions to get out of your statement which started it all off, (sitting here eating popcorn)

"  "St cadocs  already trying to poach other teams u20s teams. With the influence of money couldn’t write it    Classy outfit that lol ""
You haven't replied who or any proof, as there has never been any U20 teams running from the new WOS and  St Cadocs already have a team for the development league.
As you stated you know more than me about mens football than youth football, how come you know everything about a senior team allegedly trying to POACH another u20 team, your words.
I can keep on at this all day as your just deflecting

As I stated in previous comments there were teams around this age group that will hv move Across and bee re named  as development ... and cadocs neva had a team at this age group so they were looking to create one  

but it’s not your corncerned as you Dnt get involved in other clubs bissness 

1 minute ago, combineharvester said:

As I stated in previous comments there were teams around this age group that will hv move Across and bee re named  as development ... and cadocs neva had a team at this age group so they were looking to create one  

but it’s not your corncerned as you Dnt get involved in other clubs bissness 

yeha yeah

lol they can start any team within their academy if they want, a 2001/02 or a 2003 team

They can ask any youth team, u19s or U17s outwith the academy to come in and be their development team
All youth players, cough cough are free right now, (is that true) to go to any team they please.

Any development coach can change teams and join another club if his contract is up

A local youth team would not need an incentive to become St Cadocs development team, they would see this as the chance to go to a higher level.

The money issue you are stating is utter rubbish, honestly.  if it was true St Cadocs did this then they are throwing away money that could be spent on the first team

When the new development league is finalised,I imagine quite a few players will switch clubs for whatever reasons. All the West clubs are doing this  hopefully for the right reason,to develop players for the 1st teams. Am still waiting for the answers to poaching and what influence of money actually meant ! Can imagine someone handing over bags of cash to buy someone's youth team, probs in a seedy backstreet pub !