Rutherglen Glencairn 2020-21

2 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

What's gogsy's interest in the WoSFL

He just loves commenting on all things BSC. I actually think he's considering joining me as a supporter. It would be good to have some company when finally we're allowed back in. For now we'll just need to put up with the online flirting. 

5 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

He just loves commenting on all things BSC. I actually think he's considering joining me as a supporter. It would be good to have some company when finally we're allowed back in. For now we'll just need to put up with the online flirting. 

You'd need to pay him in according to the Kelty forum.

Or meet him after halftime.

Good to bounce back from Saturday with a solid 3-0 win over Shotts Bon Accord. Goals by Terry Hewitt, Derek McNab and Drew Wingate, with another strike by Ciaron Smith disallowed for a marginal offside call.

All in all it's been a good solid pre-season.

Please note that, due to the poor weather forecast, our opening WoSFL match against Largs Thistle tomorrow has been switched to Barrfields Park in Largs to ensure that the game goes ahead. Thank you to Largs and to WoSFL Secretary Kennie Young for accommodating this venue change.

We are pleased to announce that defender Craig McGregor has rejoined The Glens on a season-long loan deal from Petershill. Craig made 119 appearances for the club over 4 seasons from 2016, scoring 5 goals. Craig joins the squad for tomorrow's opening WoSFL match at Largs Thistle.

Please note that, due to the poor weather forecast, our opening WoSFL match against Largs Thistle tomorrow has been switched to Barrfields Park in Largs to ensure that the game goes ahead. Thank you to Largs and to WoSFL Secretary Kennie Young for accommodating this venue change.
No filming of the game tho so the glens fans will miss out.

Mon the papers

No filming of the game tho so the glens fans will miss out.

Mon the papers
I see someone fae largs has hinted there game tomorrow v glencairn will be getting filmed lol. What a shower of shite making out filming cant be done and the cameraman even private messaged me a cheeky message as 2 why hes not allowed 2 travel. Cant wait for the excuse why there allowed 2 film this week but werent last week.

Mon the papers

Disappointing to start with a narrow defeat, but our lack of games showed up in the second half as we tired against the superior match fitness of Hurlford. Plus we were missing five players today who very possibly would have started the game.

It's day one, home game next week and hopefully we can use that to our advantage.