Clydebank F.C. 2020/21

How does everyone think we'll do in the conference's next season? We had a weird season this year, poor at the start, strong middle and poor end, all it takes is one poor season and we could be in the bottom league. What's your thoughts?

5 hours ago, hudster said:

How does everyone think we'll do in the conference's next season? We had a weird season this year, poor at the start, strong middle and poor end, all it takes is one poor season and we could be in the bottom league. What's your thoughts?

I cant see Clydebank being in the bottom league after the conference season.  Too good a team and hearing lots of new faces coming in so I'm sure they will be in the top.
Suppose it really also depends on what other teams are adopting, in teams of new players and Clydebank also have the development squad starting so Id expect a few breaking through, Dylan, Oisin, Connor Hamilton, Ben, wee Adam, Christ you really have tons to choose from

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

Need 2 wait and c whos in our league and who moff brings in before predictions for next season. Am confident moff will do well tho

Mon the papers

I cant see Clydebank being in the bottom league after the conference season.  Too good a team and hearing lots of new faces coming in so I'm sure they will be in the top.
Suppose it really also depends on what other teams are adopting, in teams of new players and Clydebank also have the development squad starting so Id expect a few breaking through, Dylan, Oissin, Connor Hamilton, Ben, wee Adam, Christ you really have tons to choose from
All the 19s lads who came in done well and didnt let the side down and am sure we will c more of them next season.

Mon the papers

I'm interested about the keeper situation. Marc is off at the end of the season, as is our goalkeeping coach.
While Marc was prone to the occasional howler, he was a good keeper and will be hard to replace.
Any ideas on who our new keeper will be?

I'm interested about the keeper situation. Marc is off at the end of the season, as is our goalkeeping coach.
While Marc was prone to the occasional howler, he was a good keeper and will be hard to replace.
Any ideas on who our new keeper will be?

Ive got a fair idea who it is and im happy, however the club havent named them yet so cant put it on here. that said i agree Marc had some great performances and i’m thankful for his efforts with the club!

On 27/04/2020 at 15:33, passbackdave said:

R use 2 aff yer nut waters wis up there with the worst ive seen in all ma days watching clydebank. Odd mistake lol it was nearly 1 a game.

Mon the papers

I felt playing you guys he was definitely a major weakness in your side but of course I only see him a few games.