Clydebank F.C. 2020/21

Guest Mr Happy

Just thinking out loud.

I was wondering [emoji848] who will leave this summer, and if Moff and his back room staff have players in mind to bring in.

Also.

I see Conor’s contract expires on June 30th. I thought he was on a two year contract?

See his mane at the bottom of that list , with his contract expiry date [emoji848]

IMG_1124.thumb.jpg.5f4ab8a11d582e9f75e4a5c54943cf6b.jpg

Guest Mr Happy

I know Marc has indicated he’s leaving ( contract expires June 30th)

And if Conor’s contract details are correct on that sheet? Will we loose him too🤭. Hope not he was doing well in his first season with us, till he got a foot injury that kept him out, with approx 6 games to play.

Just thinking out loud.
I was wondering [emoji848] who will leave this summer, and if Moff and his back room staff have players in mind to bring in.

Also.
I see Conor’s contract expires on June 30th. I thought he was on a two year contract?

See his mane at the bottom of that list , with his contract expiry date [emoji848]

Just thinking out loud.

Also.

It also has mort and forsyth playing for us and they left years ago so i wouldnt read 2 much into this. Ive heard a few names mentioned who got released n conor isnt 1 of them. Decent 1st season with club really good on the ball but needs 2 work harder off it.

Mon the papers.

Guest Mr Happy

Ive heard a few names mentioned who got released n conor isnt 1 of them. Decent 1st season with club really good on the ball but needs 2 work harder off it.

Mon the papers.

Couldn’t agree more with you, he does need to work harder off the ball.
If he doesn’t, I’m sure Moff won’t stand for it.

*lose
Lose and loose are two completely different words. Petty I know but annoys me every time I see it [emoji2955]

I know Marc has indicated he’s leaving ( contract expires June 30th)
And if Conor’s contract details are correct on that sheet? Will we loose him too[emoji2960]. Hope not he was doing well in his first season with us, till he got a foot injury that kept him out, with approx 6 games to play.

Guest Mr Happy
*lose
Lose and loose are two completely different words. Petty I know but annoys me every time I see it [emoji2955]

Sorry Andy. Honestly it was a typo. [emoji5]

7 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Well u coudl awlays stya off teh clydbeank therad and stick 2 ur onw tema if wee tihngs liek tshi bohter u.

Mon the papers

Bet that was quite complicated to type. Like when Les Dawson used to deliberately play the piano badly.