West of Scotland Football, What Is The Future?

1 minute ago, Derry said:

How do U know a second wave is  imminent ? 

No one knows u should get a job with the government 

I said it was "eminently so"...meaning eminently possible. The clue is in the last word there.

Look up the meaning of "eminently" before losing the plot again please.

2 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

I said it was "eminently so"...meaning eminently possible. The clue is in the last word there.

Look up the meaning of "eminently" before losing the plot again please.

Your losing the plot I forgot no one on here is aloud an opinion except u 👍🏼

from the EoSFL Facebook page.

Pyramid Restart Group UPDATE

The Lowland/East/South/West Pyramid Restart group had its first Zoom meeting last week. The meeting was very worthwhile and progress has been made in our joint preparations for the expected restart of training and playing. The headlines are:

Training and Playing

We are hoping to restart training in August and playing from last Saturday in September or first Saturday in October. These are only indicative dates for now, they will be confirmed or otherwise in line with Scottish Government/ Scottish FA instructions. You will hear as soon as we have anything definite to tell you.

Fixtures

Outline plans are being drawn up and all Clubs will be asked to complete a Facility Survey to inform the schedule and capacity number for spectators, if and when these are allowed at games. We expect the survey to be ready by next weekend.

Protocols

These are being worked on for both training and playing and will be modified as the lockdown phases progress. They will be available as restrictions are modified, based on the information we receive.

Scottish Football Association

We have been in discussions and expressed our disappointment at the lack of information and practical support, including finance, for our semi-professional level of the game. We have a Zoom meeting with Ian Maxwell on Thursday 9 July. We will keep you posted on the outcome of these discussions.

In the meantime, all clubs must continue to observe Scottish Government guidelines which means no training or matches can take place until formally advised. To do otherwise would be illegal, contravene a Scottish FA Board directive, not be covered by insurance and could result in disciplinary action, bring bad publicity and result in the restart at semi-professional level being further delayed.

Pyramid Restart Group

27 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

from the EoSFL Facebook page.

Pyramid Restart Group UPDATE

The Lowland/East/South/West Pyramid Restart group had its first Zoom meeting last week. The meeting was very worthwhile and progress has been made in our joint preparations for the expected restart of training and playing. The headlines are:

Training and Playing

We are hoping to restart training in August and playing from last Saturday in September or first Saturday in October. These are only indicative dates for now, they will be confirmed or otherwise in line with Scottish Government/ Scottish FA instructions. You will hear as soon as we have anything definite to tell you.

Fixtures

Outline plans are being drawn up and all Clubs will be asked to complete a Facility Survey to inform the schedule and capacity number for spectators, if and when these are allowed at games. We expect the survey to be ready by next weekend.

Protocols

These are being worked on for both training and playing and will be modified as the lockdown phases progress. They will be available as restrictions are modified, based on the information we receive.

Scottish Football Association

We have been in discussions and expressed our disappointment at the lack of information and practical support, including finance, for our semi-professional level of the game. We have a Zoom meeting with Ian Maxwell on Thursday 9 July. We will keep you posted on the outcome of these discussions.

In the meantime, all clubs must continue to observe Scottish Government guidelines which means no training or matches can take place until formally advised. To do otherwise would be illegal, contravene a Scottish FA Board directive, not be covered by insurance and could result in disciplinary action, bring bad publicity and result in the restart at semi-professional level being further delayed.

Pyramid Restart Group

Can’t mate Jimbaxter says he knows best and we are all screwed 😳

But I think he is just scared his team can’t step up to a real challenge this year 

Edited by Derry

Can’t mate Jimbaxter says he knows best and we are all screwed [emoji15]
But I think he is just scared his team can’t step up to a real challenge this year 
Talbot will be up for the challenge from the mercenaries[emoji846]

8 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Talbot will be up for the challenge from the mercenariesemoji846.png

I hope so wee bit of banter mate plus I want anyone to win the league rather then darvel as there already making my ears bleed with there 💩

10 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

If you think school is the only place that the requirement to be able to read and write is necessary then I genuinely pity you

Shit patter jog on dafty no one comes on here for a spelling check supposed to be about football but u have no decent input on that so u want to be the Grammar police wasn’t much school for me growing up but I’m still retired before 35 and comfy all that without being even to but a sentence together 😂😂

Anyway its all irrelevant as by the look of it lower league fitba sorry FOOTBALL fixed that for you will be back by September so you and jimbaxters points are irrelevant have a nice day I’m away to read up on my wee word books if I run into any big words can I count on you to help me with the spelling  👍🏼

Edited by Derry

Interesting pyramid restart statement, honestly every sport, shop, pub etc is taking a gamble - can we reach almost zero cases,deaths where people will feel almost 100% safe. Even if Scotland doesn't get a Second Coming - the normal winter flu is waiting around the corner. I want football as much as anyone, but the government are in charge (whether right or wrong)  Fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...