Woohoo ...

Na it's because you're a hurlford fan m8

Thats not fair, hes more than proved he is a big Talbot fan now. What he’s not proven is which Talbot fan is the best dancer. There’s a lot of stuff flying about on private message about who can moonwalk or so and so’s cousin has the best breakdance technique but none of them willing to prove it.

Thats not fair, hes more than proved he is a big Talbot fan now. What he’s not proven is which Talbot fan is the best dancer. There’s a lot of stuff flying about on private message about who can moonwalk or so and so’s cousin has the best breakdance technique but none of them willing to prove it.
He sent me a video of his own moonwalking skills, unfortunately he's asked me not to post them on here as his "hurlford till I die" tattoo is visible [emoji1745]

4 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

That's no helpful is it? I wonder what Cove think now looking back, at how Talbot played them off the park before papping them out twice.

They'll probably think "Thank heavens we were in a pyramid structure so we could gain promotion and improve the club so that getting papped out of the cup by Ayrshire villages is now a thing of the past rather than reaching a glass ceiling and just winning the Highland League each year with no progression"

I dont believe everything I read on here hence I only comment now and again but I do go and look and research any issues i want to know ie concerns about conferences cups etc and to argue conferences against current standing I don't see as a issue as your leaving an established league were the placing matter to a brand new set up were they dont and if any team wether amateur semi professional or professional in any set up moved to a new set up they would have to start at the bottom and work your way up but conferences avoids that and let's all teams find there level after a year and cups will eventually find there level value aswell and by then the clubs will have elected a board to run the league for these clubs to make decisions themselves I actually dont think it will matter to Talbot as they will be well placed to be in lowland league after 1 year if they fancy it 

Re: conferences

For all the talk of "fresh starts" and "everyone equal" I think it's fair to say that the junior game is a level above the amateurs. For that reason I thought moving the West Region set up en mass, with Glasgow Uni and Bonnyton parachuted into the top tier (as current SFA members) and any amateur/youth clubs going into the bottom tier made most sense. But, as the league isn't going to finish now, then conferences will stop all the arguments we're seeing everywhere else in Scotland for whenever the WoSFL does kick off.

25 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Re: conferences

For all the talk of "fresh starts" and "everyone equal" I think it's fair to say that the junior game is a level above the amateurs. For that reason I thought moving the West Region set up en mass, with Glasgow Uni and Bonnyton parachuted into the top tier (as current SFA members) and any amateur/youth clubs going into the bottom tier made most sense. But, as the league isn't going to finish now, then conferences will stop all the arguments we're seeing everywhere else in Scotland for whenever the WoSFL does kick off.

Needed to read that 3 times to figure it out.

You think Glasgow Uni and Bonnyton should go where?

• 2 weeks later...

It’s going to be hard to judge who will end up where. Some teams from the middle of the pack will likely up their game in the new setup and the traditional junior powerhouses aren’t guaranteed to dominate. Maybe even some teams will struggle with adapting. It would only take a big team to have a single honking season and end up in the third division of the WOSFL or something.

It’s going to be a seismic shakeup though. A free for all.

It’s going to be hard to judge who will end up where. Some teams from the middle of the pack will likely up their game in the new setup and the traditional junior powerhouses aren’t guaranteed to dominate. Maybe even some teams will struggle with adapting. It would only take a big team to have a single honking season and end up in the third division of the WOSFL or something.
It’s going to be a seismic shakeup though. A free for all.
This makes the whole league more exciting dont u think? What i also think and my club wont do it but others will is clubs will overspent there budget 2 try get into a higher league than they were previously. I think there will be a few shocks and give a few clubs a kick up there arse for under achieving. Exciting times ahead.

Mon the papers

• 3 months later...