Woohoo ...

People shouldn't just be hounded because they prefer keeping the current divisions in place. There is a fair argument to be made for that as long as there is provision to treat the 4 non-juniors who entered fairly. People are entitled to their opinion and not everyone will like the conferences, that's fair enough. Obviously, the decision has been made to have conference but let's not keep arguing and at least respect the opinions of people who disagree with that decision... There have been far too many "shouting matches" over in the junior forum recently, we should all leave that behind...

Edited by Marten

Wtf are you talking about?
You are completely on the wrong track and you have no idea who I am .
I think you owe Mr McFadyean an apology as you getting personal now.

Last time you were attacking me and the club more than a few folk doxed you!  

Wtf are you talking about?
You are completely on the wrong track and you have no idea who I am .
I think you owe Mr McFadyean an apology as you getting personal now.

Keep it going! This is getting us all through lockdown. Why not have a dance off? That said Killipieo was pm’ing people about you and said you wouldnt win a dance off, he actually said that, he’s mugging you off mate.

Getting back to the serious stuff - any sign yet of clubs hoovering up a new set of players to break out of their existing restricted framework in the lower divisions? Doing a Crossgates Primrose?

What sort of standard will Drumchapel United and St Cadoc’s be? Hoping that JC will give a few tit-bits on the former as he did at the Hoose over the last few seasons.

2 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Yeah its interesting times for sure mate. How is your club 'marketing' the new set up?

Not much to market at this point. I'm sure if there were games on it would be a topic of discussion. Social media wise they've been retweeting stuff and the like. Got a statement on their website.

As my name suggests I don't really go to a ton of games. But got talking to my mates about it in our whatsapp group and plan on going to a game or two depending on work schedules and the like. So it has raised interest a tad. Doesn't mean the club will suddenly be doing box office but its something that otherwise wasn't there.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Keep it going! This is getting us all through lockdown. Why not have a dance off? That said Killipieo was pm’ing people about you and said you wouldnt win a dance off, he actually said that, he’s mugging you off mate.

I think the camera man is getting abit upset because he might not get as many days out at finals to record 🤣  but seriously a team like Talbot should be embracing this opportunity instead of throwing stones at it or do the fans prefer being the big fish in a dead end league 

I think the camera man is getting abit upset because he might not get as many days out at finals to record [emoji1787]  but seriously a team like Talbot should be embracing this opportunity instead of throwing stones at it or do the fans prefer being the big fish in a dead end league 
Dont mind the new league and the chance to progress up them, it's more the cup competitions I'm worried about

14 minutes ago, Ped said:

I think the camera man is getting abit upset because he might not get as many days out at finals to record 🤣  but seriously a team like Talbot should be embracing this opportunity instead of throwing stones at it or do the fans prefer being the big fish in a dead end league 

I've not seen anyone at Talbot not embrace things? They are the best placed to make a success of things and wouldn't be surprised if there is a few dummies spat because of it 

3 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
18 minutes ago, Ped said:
I think the camera man is getting abit upset because he might not get as many days out at finals to record emoji1787.png  but seriously a team like Talbot should be embracing this opportunity instead of throwing stones at it or do the fans prefer being the big fish in a dead end league 

Dont mind the new league and the chance to progress up them, it's more the cup competitions I'm worried about

Thanks for answering my question from a real Talbot supporter the cups might take a year or so to find there level and value to individual clubs but if I was a supporter of the junior grades most successful club I'd personally relish the new challenge and would want to see my team on how far they could progress I think Talbot has the very potential to move through the leagues if that's what they choose to do 

7 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

I've not seen anyone at Talbot not embrace things? They are the best placed to make a success of things and wouldn't be surprised if there is a few dummies spat because of it 

Just looks from outside your the 1 spitting the dummy and throwing the toys out the pram for them if you're not a spokesman for the club mabye you should wind your neck in a wee bit and allow the real fans and people involved with talbot make there own minds up and let them have the opinions of were they believe there club to be or were they want them to progress to

2 hours ago, Marten said:

People shouldn't just be hounded because they prefer keeping the current divisions in place as long. There is a fair argument to be made for that as long as there is provision to treat the 4 non-juniors who entered fairly. People are entitled to their opinion and not everyone will like the conferences, that's fair enough. Obviously, the decision has been made to have conference but let's not keep arguing and at least respect the opinions of people who disagree with that decision... There have been far too many "shouting matches" over in the junior forum recently, we should all leave that behind...

Far too sensible a post pal, imo the challenge is going to be healing the divide that was never required. Some of the comments were horrific and would be terrible to lose any experienced person at any club. 

I think things will get better once a ball is kicked but suspect they wont be easy forgotten. 

7 minutes ago, Ped said:

Just looks from outside your the 1 spitting the dummy and throwing the toys out the pram for them if you're not a spokesman for the club mabye you should wind your neck in a wee bit and allow the real fans and people involved with talbot make there own minds up and let them have the opinions of were they believe there club to be or were they want them to progress to

No that's what the kool aiders are projecting on to me, apparent to anyone who's no thick that my opinions are my own and as vaild as all the football manager types. Actually I think it's you who needs to wind your neck with 'real fans' stuff as one of my concerns was that very few fans actually had a say in how things transpired. 

Edited by Killiepiyo

1 hour ago, Pyramidic said:

Getting back to the serious stuff - any sign yet of clubs hoovering up a new set of players to break out of their existing restricted framework in the lower divisions? Doing a Crossgates Primrose?

What sort of standard will Drumchapel United and St Cadoc’s be? Hoping that JC will give a few tit-bits on the former as he did at the Hoose over the last few seasons.

I'd imagine likes of Drumchapel and St Cadoc's will be trying very quickly to mirror Rossvale.

Reading between the lines, i reckon St Cadoc might have might have one or two serious backers rather than just the run of the mill £50 a month parent group paying the kit and pitch costs and a Sportsman's Dinner once a year. They are after all named after the local Catholic parish church.

Eff, if they don't have money in Newton Mearns the rest of us ought to chuck it.

11 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

No that's what the kool aiders are projecting on to me, apparent to anyone who's no thick that my opinions are my own and as vaild as all the football manager types. Actually I think it's you who needs to wind your neck with 'real fans' stuff as one of my concerns was that very few fans actually had a say in how things transpired. 

Why would I need to wind my neck in your comments are doing more to have a negative on the team you either work voluntarily for or support but the poster above you who replied with a concern about cups but not the league I was referring to with real fans opinions

17 minutes ago, Ped said:

Why would I need to wind my neck in your comments are doing more to have a negative on the team you either work voluntarily for or support but the poster above you who replied with a concern about cups but not the league I was referring to with real fans opinions

So why shouldn't I have a view on things, Because i filmed Talbot games?

Edited by Killiepiyo

Shudda seen what he was saying about you via private message, you should challenge him to a dance off!