Woohoo ...

34 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

No they didnt, almost everything was postponed because of covid bar the wosl application process. Rushed through, can only speculate why.

I suspect rather than the pace or timescale of it being set up, you're more likely than not displeased at the fact it was set up at all.

The SJFA had the best part of two decades to facilitate entry in the pyramid with very little progress.

That's probably the one to speculate why about if you're going down that route.

If consider consulting fans a negative thing you've got bigger problems than me 

No one cares if Talbot consulted their fans or not. They made the right decision, perhaps they don’t rate the intelligence of their fan base to make positive economic decisions that can’t be put into a ‘our village is better’ context. It’s done, stop crying, buckle up and enjoy the journey into the new bright future.

53 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

It was largely the only place for people to get information, said before on here that concerned me and there wasnt enough factual information being shared.  

The West Region juniors to its clubs last month:

"YOU WON'T ALL GET IN".

So...

I must admit, St Cadoc's look like a club to watch oot for.

Edited by Sunrise

Not everyone is woohoo, I'd go as far as saying the majority of fans are not sure what has all happened, why it has happened and what to expect going forward, I wasn't just referring to Talbot, consulting all fans bases is important as this coming season/AGM's will display.

Edited by Killiepiyo

2 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Not everyone is woohoo, I'd go as far as saying the majority of fans are not sure what has all happened, why it has happened and what to expect going forward, I wasn't just referring to Talbot, consulting all fans bases is important as this coming season/AGM's will display.

Did Talbot have a public meeting about the proposals, or one held online during the crisis?

Considering you weren't even keen on next season - according to Facebook - more fool you...

2 minutes ago, spit said:

Why does the information need to be shared, if you need info on something then you go find out about it yourself, then you have a the facts you need

Again people forget that Football depends on people paying in at the gates/season tickets. Despite what the Bankie is suggesting, people aren't thick, not every has hours to spend trawling through forums to gain information or find out what some guy heard from someone else what TJ said to someone lol

3 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Again people forget that Football depends on people paying in at the gates/season tickets. Despite what the Bankie is suggesting, people aren't thick, not every has hours to spend trawling through forums to gain information or find out what some guy heard from someone else what TJ said to someone lol

And this is exactly the problem with the defunct SJFA West Region (and many teams) - a defiant desire to keep information to themselves. People should not have to go hunting for this kind of stuff in this day and age. How do you attract more people to pay in when you don't do anything to attract them?  The new, notionally "Senior" set-up looks more progressive, more open to community involvement and generally more forward thinking. It was the Junior way to live in the past, recounting former glories ad infinitum.  Hopefully we can look to the future now. 

3 minutes ago, Sunrise said:

Did Talbot have a public meeting about the proposals, or one held online during the crisis?

Considering you weren't even keen on next season - according to Facebook - more fool you...

Everyone bar me on here seemingly knows what i think or should be doing, it's quite the talent. I think a fool is someone who gets themselves so wrapped up in something they are not thinking logically and practically or the wider implications of ripping apart anyone who doesn't fanboy around uncertainty.

12 minutes ago, Lapsed Junior said:

And this is exactly the problem with the defunct SJFA West Region (and many teams) - a defiant desire to keep information to themselves. People should not have to go hunting for this kind of stuff in this day and age. How do you attract more people to pay in when you don't do anything to attract them?  The new, notionally "Senior" set-up looks more progressive, more open to community involvement and generally more forward thinking. It was the Junior way to live in the past, recounting former glories ad infinitum.  Hopefully we can look to the future now. 

I concur regarding information, however try suggesting in your opinion that conferences are not the best option for your team or fans should have had a say regarding the final proposals regarding the league/some sort of cross comparison.....

Edited by Killiepiyo

Be careful what you wish for,  many clubs acted largely out of desperation and with little to no consultation of their fan base. Some on here have created a massive divide when there was never a need for one. 
Suspect there will need to be a lot of work to heal if that's at all possible with the way some on here carry on. 
Sour grapes my friend because ur team never wanted 2 join the wosl. Get over it use r in it.

Mon the papers

Sums you up perfectly....

Everyone bar me on here seemingly knows what i think or should be doing, it's quite the talent. I think a fool is someone who gets themselves so wrapped up in something they are not thinking logically and practically or the wider implications of ripping apart anyone who doesn't fanboy around uncertainty.

Talbot had no consultation of any kind with supporters.