Woohoo ...

'Mon the Juniors
2pm kickoffs.
Tax on signing Senior players
Fines for players
Ye cannae beat it

“I don’t want to play boys clubs younger than our match day mascots.”

ETA - for anyone who doesn’t know me, I’m pro-pyramid and mick-taking that kind of patter.

11 minutes ago, Sunrise said:

“I don’t want to play boys clubs younger than our match day mascots.”

ETA - for anyone who doesn’t know me, I’m pro-pyramid and mick-taking that kind of patter.

Pro-pyramid?

That's funny because I'm fairly certain you sent me a message on Facebook only a few hours ago saying F*** The Pyramid.

(Context is everything).

Be careful what you wish for,  many clubs acted largely out of desperation and with little to no consultation of their fan base. Some on here have created a massive divide when there was never a need for one. 

Suspect there will need to be a lot of work to heal if that's at all possible with the way some on here carry on. 

4 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Be careful what you wish for,  many clubs acted largely out of desperation and with little to no consultation of their fan base. Some on here have created a massive divide when there was never a need for one. 

Suspect there will need to be a lot of work to heal if that's at all possible with the way some on here carry on. 

Did ye aye?

I dont remember Talbot having any consultation with their fan base [emoji849]

23 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

I think what's been proven by newspaper articles/interviews, twitter and facebook comments, podcasts, and general hearsay is that the vast majority if people involved in the "junior" do not read the goings on here on P&B.

You and some others seem to exaggerate the importance of this forum.