Welcome lads. Does that mean you'll all be eligible for the Scottish Cup? 

One of the good things about the qualifying cups been done away with  has been the chance to play teams we've never played before. A couple of Lowland League teams in The Caley's example. 

Another wave of new senior teams will add to our chances of getting a decent day on the drink to a new ex junior side. 

Welcome lads. Does that mean you'll all be eligible for the Scottish Cup? 

One of the good things about the qualifying cups been done away with  has been the chance to play teams we've never played before. A couple of Lowland League teams in The Caley's example. 

Another wave of new senior teams will add to our chances of getting a decent day on the drink to a new ex junior side. 

Upon getting a license yes. Few clubs are already working towards one for 21/22.

Was suggested in the comments on Wishaw's facebook page that they could go back to Wishaw Thistle, which according to Wikipedia was the senior team which didn't restart after WWI - the thistle is on their badge after all.

Edited by Ginaro

30 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Was suggested in the comments on Wishaw's facebook page that they could go back to Wishaw Thistle, which according to Wikipedia was the senior team which didn't restart after WWI - the thistle is on their badge after all.

Magnificent 67

Nice one.

1 hour ago, MacGafraidh said:

My tuppence...

There are two avenues, you could do a Kelty and drop it or do a Camelon and keep it

I don’t think Kelty ever had it? 

Lots of clubs seem to casually have juniors chucked into the title but most don’t seem to have it officially. 

16 hours ago, MacGafraidh said:

My tuppence...

There are two avenues, you could do a Kelty and drop it or do a Camelon and keep it

More than two. You could be "ex-Juniors". Or change the name altogether, like Sevco or Clydebank.

On 18/04/2020 at 10:11, Tutankhamen said:

There was 16 teams from the EoSL and 4 teams from the SoSL in this year's Scottish Cup

All licensed clubs qualify automatically. If a non licensed club wins the EoS or SoS, they also qualify. As only two WoS clubs are licensed, the only way any of the other 65 can qualify is to win the WoS title.

Whats the scripe with admission prices next season in the conferences . As they will be made up from teams from different leagues that have would have been charging different prices this season . I know nothing has been worked out yet but just wondering how they did it in the first season of the eosfl.

Whats the scripe with admission prices next season in the conferences . As they will be made up from teams from different leagues that have would have been charging different prices this season . I know nothing has been worked out yet but just wondering how they did it in the first season of the eosfl.

In EOS clubs can charge as they wish as theres no max/min set but all clubs off top of my head are between £5-£7 & Stirling Uni's EOS 2nd xi is entry by donation of your choosing. Some of the ex-juniors have increased from £6 but that's fair & understandable given the investment clubs have put into infrastructure etc.

Lowland League is in the same range price wise with outliers in East Stirling at £8 & Berwick Rangers at £10.

Edit:

Found this thread from last year with a price breakdown

35 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

In EOS clubs can charge as they wish as theres no max/min set but all clubs off top of my head are between £5-£7 & Stirling Uni's EOS 2nd xi is entry by donation of your choosing. Some of the ex-juniors have increased from £6 but that's fair & understandable given the investment clubs have put into infrastructure etc.

Lowland League is in the same range price wise with outliers in East Stirling at £8 & Berwick Rangers at £10.

Edit:

Found this thread from last year with a price breakdown

£3 for Tweedmouth Rangers according to their website.

"Want to see us play ?

Home games are on Old Shielfield on Saturday afternoons, admission £3 for adults, kids enter for free at our games with a paying adult."

45 minutes ago, eaglelok said:

I don't know what is in the EOS rules but it looked like clubs just charged their normal amount, so some clubs were £5 and others £6. Most EOS clubs were charging £5 whilst the ex-Juniors were £6 - probably because the East Region rules stated Superleague clubs must charge £6.

For this season a few Premier Division clubs have upped their admission to £7. Perhaps I should create a thread for the WOS forum...

1 hour ago, eaglelok said:

It would be illegal for the clubs to agree prices or for the league to set them.

1 minute ago, Stag Nation said:

It would be illegal for the clubs to agree prices or for the league to set them.

The East Region Juniors set their league and cup prices. The SPFL, SFA, and SJFA set a minimum for their cup competitions.