So we ended up with a membership of 67 clubs in the new WoSFL and the period for applications has definitely CLOSED.
So what happens if another couple of applications turn up “COVID-19 DELAYED”?

I’m hearing from Chris McLaughlin that Dundee emailed their application but it wasn’t received by the authorities.

From the attendances on here surely social distancing could be observed to allow minor Leagues to return a bit quicker. Plenty of room for 200 people to spread out at football grounds. 
How do players stay 2m apart in a football game?

How do managers and coaches stay apart?

There is more to consider with football games than the fans. I certainly wouldn't want to go back until the country opens back up, I'm pretty sure football will be the last to open up.

Are Drumchapel United sharing with Maryhill then? Would've been decent if they shared with Drumchapel Amateurs at Glenhead, would be nice to get an away day at the hibby every so often. Wee nostalgia trip.

Great hospitality at Maryhill nonetheless, lochburn's a cracking ground.

Was up at Lochburn Park in July for the St Rochs vs. St Anthony pre-season game, and it seemed to be in alright nick then. Haven't been there since then though.

On 14/04/2020 at 22:33, DanMan said:

The biggest issue for the New clubs for me, will be the same problem that we face at Rossvale, and that is... How will they pull in a crowd ??  

They've already got 1000 kids wearing their shirt, it won't take long 

Early days I know, but has it been confirmed that the conference winners will play off to decide a West champion, who will then take part in a further play off with the East/South winners to decide who gets promoted?

I was initially under the impression that the conferences will purely be to decide on the following season's league set-up, but I saw that Bonnyrigg won an East conference play off last season.

The overall winner plays in the playoff. The winners of each conference will play off against one another to decide the overall champion. That champion plays to get into the LL.

At least that's how the East did it.

It made the end of season pretty exciting and made the league season competitive and then gave clubs and fans another potential couple of 'Cup finals' to attend.

2 minutes ago, energyzone said:

Early days I know, but has it been confirmed that the conference winners will play off to decide a West champion, who will then take part in a further play off with the East/South winners to decide who gets promoted?

I was initially under the impression that the conferences will purely be to decide on the following season's league set-up, but I saw that Bonnyrigg won an East conference play off last season.

There will be a Conference Championship Playoff to decide the overall WoSFL Champion.

If the WoSFL Champion is licenced they will then be involved in the Lowland League Promotion Playoff.

Does anyone else think non-licensed clubs should still take part in the end of season play off to go an overall "champion"? Could be a good day out for fans and a nice way to end a season with an extra trophy and decent crowds. If the winner of the three way play off isn't licensed then the 2nd (or 3rd) team would go up.

51 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Does anyone else think non-licensed clubs should still take part in the end of season play off to go an overall "champion"? Could be a good day out for fans and a nice way to end a season with an extra trophy and decent crowds. If the winner of the three way play off isn't licensed then the 2nd (or 3rd) team would go up.

Yes, they should still be allowed to take part. It's not clear if the overall champion would claim a qualifying spot in the Scottish Cup. However, the play-off series would provide the winning team with additional revenue they otherwise would not receive.

A non-licenced champion can block promotion for the EoSFL and SoSFL. This would be no different.

Edited by FairWeatherFan