The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

You have made about 5 post in a row on different threads lashing out at people. Get some self awareness 

Tom came out of it looking like a total arse.

Only person lashing out (as usual) is you. Why are you always so angry?

No one really believes the spin that came from Donncasters staged interview.

2 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

Bennett Follow Following because his club are upset with Doncaster.

Not really getting what's in it for you here, I can only assume that you're bored?

Just now, bennett said:

Not really getting what's in it for you here, I can only assume that you're bored?

Lashed out? Where have I lashed out? Why would I be angry? You have evidence of this anger? You have lashed on several different threads at several different posters. I think it's you that's angry because the penny has finally dropped you are not getting your null and void..

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Does anything have to be in it for me to have a view point? Sums your mentality up tbh.

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Astounding that anyone of sound mind thinks Tom English is coming out of this looking good. 

Then I see it's Bennett sticking up for him and it explains a lot. 

He probably didnt even listen, hes just follow following the sevco narrative. His game now will be to try and discredit anyone who disagrees with it. Standard Bennett behaviour 

7 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Lashed out? Where have I lashed out? Why would I be angry? You have evidence of this anger? You have lashed on several different threads at several different posters. I think it's you that's angry because the penny has finally dropped you are not getting your null and void..

Another post attacking an other poster, can't you discuss anything reasonably?

Obviously you want your team to win the league, I get that and see where you're coming from. I don't agree with it mind you.

Just now, Bohemian said:

He probably didnt even listen, hes just follow following the sevco narrative. His game now will be to try and discredit anyone who disagrees with it. Standard Bennett behaviour 

The listen again feature isn't available just now for some reason. Not at all if people are open enough to listen then I'll discuss it but if I'm shouted down constantly it's impossible. 

Just now, bennett said:

Another post attacking an other poster, can't you discuss anything reasonably?

Obviously you want your team to win the league, I get that and see where you're coming from. I don't agree with it mind you.

Ahhh the aul you're a Celtic fan.. and you want me to discuss anything with you?🤣 As I said in another post your game now is try and discredit anyone who disagrees with you. You're pathetic,  that's not an attack that's a fact.

Just now, bennett said:

The listen again feature isn't available just now for some reason. Not at all if people are open enough to listen then I'll discuss it but if I'm shouted down constantly it's impossible. 

So have you or have you not listened to it?

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

So you havnt actually listened to it? FFS you are a mess vicky..  

Think I'll leave it there, I'm starting to feel sorry for you now. Before I go...

How do you think the season can be finished on the pitch?

Edited by Bohemian

Just now, Bohemian said:

Ahhh the aul you're a Celtic fan.. and you want me to discuss anything with you?🤣 As I said in another post your game now is try and discredit anyone who disagrees with you. You're pathetic,  that's not an attack that's a fact.

Sorry pal, was replying to Romeo on another post and slipped up. Apologies to both you and Romep.

My minds been elsewhere today.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

So you havnt actually listened to it? FFS you are a mess vicky..  

Think I'll leave it there, I'm starting to feel sorry for you now. Before I go...

How do you think the season can be finished on the pitch?

Is that really needed?

The comment English made before the interview started along the lines of "advance, loan...call it what you want" set him up. It was clear from his nonsense article earlier that he genuinely didn't seem to understand that, yes, the difference in language does matter - which is wild given he's a journalist.

I've normally got a lot of time for English (compared to the usual talking heads on Sportsound) but he's all over the place with this and made an absolute c**t of himself here.

That was an complete ragdolling...

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

The comment English made before the interview started along the lines of "advance, loan...call it what you want" set him up. It was clear from his nonsense article earlier that he genuinely didn't seem to understand that, yes, the difference in language does matter - which is wild given he's a journalist.

I've normally got a lot of time for English (compared to the usual talking heads on Sportsound) but he's all over the place with this and made an absolute c**t of himself here.

That was an complete ragdolling...

giphy.gif

Disliked for posting a  beardy. 

If, as it's now expected, Rangers 'evidence' amounts to nothing then heads should roll at that club and be punished heavily for the allegations they've made.

Tom English has came out of today looking like even more of a tit than he did going into it. He clearly has no idea what he's talking about and has little to actually say, and has pushed these flimsy accusations to the forefront because of this. He so desperately wants to find the smoking gun and is relying on the word of Ann 'forgot to order seats for the new stand in her own ground' Budge in order to even sniff at pretending to have one.

His voice is loud enough however to get the head of the SPFL and all-around disliked guy Neil Doncaster on the radio to issue a clear and concise telt, proving that Tommy boy doesn't have a clue what he's talking about and that he's clutching at the most fragile of straws.

Tom immediately begins spinning new pish to try and continue this sad chase, and just won't give up regardless of how wrong he really is.

No wonder the Sevco fans are loving him.