The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

You've just been had i'm affraid.

I've not been had, he's just posted something that makes him look like a c**t, so to me, he's a c**t.

Edit: btw, I should blame @Bohemian, he was the one that posted the link in the first place! I've been set up! :lol:

Edited by Ric

1 hour ago, JTS98 said:

I doubt very much Budge would vote to relegate the Tramps if it was avoidable.

She's quite pally with them and sets a lot of store by having a good relationship with them.

Of course, the ultimate deciding factor would always be self-interest. That's why this idea of giving clubs a vote to allow themselves to win titles or vote themselves safe from relegation battles has been farcical from the start.

Bullshit

Hearts fans wouldn’t forgive Budge if she dodged the opportunity to relegate Hibs

If you genuinely think otherwise you’re just as delusional as the H&Ts thinking they’d act the same if the shoe was on the other foot

Londonhearts.com entry for March 30th 2019 tells me St Mirren were bottom of the league after 30 games last season.

So were they relegated?

Stupid question. The League wasn't suspended last season and was able to play to conclusion with the the assembled squads.

This season there is a worldwide pandemic in case you hadn't noticed and the Leagues will not finish in the allotted timescale which cannot be extended due to contracts terminating.

Edited by NorthBank

39 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Celtic Twitter is a world best left to itself.

No arguments there :lol:

I suggested on Twitter once a couple of years ago that Laudrup might have been better than Larsson

I had angry Sellick das replying to the post for days on end, a genuinely strange breed 

Guest JTS98
3 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Bullshit

Hearts fans wouldn’t forgive Budge if she dodged the opportunity to relegate Hibs

If you genuinely think otherwise you’re just as delusional as the H&Ts thinking they’d act the same if the shoe was on the other foot

Saying it's bullshit doesn't make it bullshit.

Hearts fans like playing Hibs. We win a lot. You'd certainly have no season ticket boycotts or anything like that. Some folk would grumble, but it wouldn't be a big deal.

Budge has been quite clear on her views about Hibs and their importance to Hearts. She's already irritated a section of our support by talking about that, it doesn't bother her.

She'd vote them down if there was a clear benefit to us from doing so, but if we didn't actually gain something from it, there is no way she'd do it.

If Hearts were run by an everyday supporter, you'd be right. But you're wrong.

2 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Saying it's bullshit doesn't make it bullshit.

Hearts fans like playing Hibs. We win a lot. You'd certainly have no season ticket boycotts or anything like that. Some folk would grumble, but it wouldn't be a big deal.

Budge has been quite clear on her views about Hibs and their importance to Hearts. She's already irritated a section of our support by talking about that, it doesn't bother her.

She'd vote them down if there was a clear benefit to us from doing so, but if we didn't actually gain something from it, there is no way she'd do it.

If Hearts were run by an everyday supporter, you'd be right. But you're wrong.

I respectfully disagree 

But since it’s a massive hypothetical it seems futile to debate further

Enjoy the Championship 

Again :) 

Guest JTS98
2 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

I respectfully disagree 

But since it’s a massive hypothetical it seems futile to debate further

Enjoy the Championship 

Again :) 

We probably will.

I'm actually half-hoping I get paid off from my work so that I can move home for a Championship season. I missed the last one and my mates said it was quite the laugh.

16 minutes ago, Ric said:

I've not been had, he's just posted something that makes him look like a c**t, so to me, he's a c**t.

Edit: btw, I should blame @Bohemian, he was the one that posted the link in the first place! I've been set up! :lol:

What am I getting blamed for? 😄

1 hour ago, The DA said:

Interesting if true,

Capture.PNG

Thats one of Philip MacGilligans accounts ffs.

7 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Enemies..... 

Jimmy the honey badger, great scoop Bernard.

18 minutes ago, Ric said:

You've been posting for around 48 hours straight now Richard,  go to your bed.

Interesting if true,

Capture.thumb.PNG.f9c3a66d6f55d193ffd692404abd501d.PNG

Of course it's not true. Why would Sky want to do this sort of thing anyway? They agreed to the deal in the first place because they want to broadcast Scottish football, why would they suddenly just change their mind and decide not to?