The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest JTS98
6 minutes ago, Romeo said:

As proof you've produced an article from August 2019?

ETA - CHAMP

Correct.

Any further questions?

I'm curious as to why you think she'd vote to relegate Hibs.

We make a few quid from derby crowds, more than we do from playing Hamilton, for example. We have a good record against Hibs and Hearts supporters enjoy the fixture. Budge has a good relationship with the people who run Hibs and has made clear that she sees their prosperity as 'good for Edinburgh'. She has Hibs family links as her dad was a Tramp and her brother is a Tramp.

So, why do you think she'd relegate them given the choice? Let's say Hearts were sitting fifth in the league. What would the motivation be?

Edited by JTS98

1 minute ago, JTS98 said:

Correct.

Any further questions?

We make a few quid from derby crowds, more than we do from playing Hamilton, for example. We have a good record against Hibs and Hearts supporters enjoy the fixture. Budge has a good relationship with the people who run Hibs and has made clear that she sees their prosperity as 'good for Edinburgh'. She has Hibs family links as her dad was a Tramp and her brother is a Tramp.

So, why do you think she'd relegate them given the choice? Let's say Hearts were sitting fifth in the league. What would the motivation be?

Coming across as very angry.

Here, bookmark this.

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/forum/6-scottish-championship-general-chatter/

Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, Romeo said:

I got in above my head and look daft, so now I have to try and sarcasm my way out of it.

Aye, I agree, champ.

Going round in circles but you cant finish a season and relegate or promote teams when there are still games left to play.

Finish the season when it's safe to do so. If that means shortening next season so be it. Last I heard England are going down this route too.
Not possible. Contracts finish in June. You cannot recruit a new squad and only play 8 games to determine League placings. Clubs have had 30 games to prove where they should be.

Guest JTS98
3 minutes ago, NorthBank said:
8 hours ago, ftk said:
Going round in circles but you cant finish a season and relegate or promote teams when there are still games left to play.

Finish the season when it's safe to do so. If that means shortening next season so be it. Last I heard England are going down this route too.

Not possible. Contracts finish in June. You cannot recruit a new squad and only play 8 games to determine League placings. Clubs have had 30 games to prove where they should be.

Londonhearts.com entry for March 30th 2019 tells me St Mirren were bottom of the league after 30 games last season.

So were they relegated?

Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, Mr. X said:

image.png.1423584625e805cca8e82abd8ac2d88e.png

Incredible that somebody could be so fucked up they could think this, and then actually tweet it.:o:lol:

Celtic Twitter is a world best left to itself.

13 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Correct.

Any further questions?

Tramps

IMG_20171014_093425.thumb.jpg.8a1eb43d6608ad9d73edb1ee32993064.jpg

If anyone still thinks its only Celtic fans that are paranoid fantasists, there are a few crackers in here from the Guardians golf correspondent -

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2020/apr/13/how-scottish-footballs-voting-farce-led-to-open-warfare-breaking-out?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

One for our St Mirren fans enjoying the sun and drinking a cold pint of Schadenfreude in the garden this afternoon.

This twitter post before the St M v Hearts match, proof positive that one thing football will always do is come back and bite you on the arse - 

image.png.5ed204544d535e73d62cacc1632a0757.png

5 hours ago, Ric said:

I've got much better (and much more important) things to do, but this fucking twitter is solid gold...

mRNE35s.png

..it's got f**k all to do with football, but this is the sort of perma-rager that throws out threats on twitter.

You know he's at it, right?

8 minutes ago, JMDP said:

You know he's at it, right?

Do you know the guy?

I mean it was 3 in the morning and I wasn't exactly paying too close attention, but if you actually check his twitter feed, it is "entirely" on brand. Seeing as he's @'d policescotland in one of his posts, so I'm guessing he has to be at least semi serious otherwise the polis would surely have a word in his ear for wasting their time with pointless whining.

HkyuNYR.gif

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

Do you know the guy?

I mean it was 3 in the morning and I wasn't exactly paying too close attention, but if you actually check his twitter feed, it is "entirely" on brand. Seeing as he's @'d policescotland in one of his posts, so I'm guessing he has to be at least semi serious otherwise the polis would surely have a word in his ear for wasting their time with pointless whining.

HkyuNYR.gif

It is Jimmy85 who used to be on here. Even a cursory glance would tell you he is at it. 

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

Do you know the guy?

HkyuNYR.gif

Can you get done for wasting police time for just tweeting them?  I'd imagine they get a fair few moon howlers everyday and just have a laugh at them

6 minutes ago, Ric said:

Do you know the guy?

HkyuNYR.gif

He's not semi serious, he's at it and has been for a while.

You've just been had i'm affraid.

2 minutes ago, JMDP said:

It is Jimmy85 who used to be on here. Even a cursory glance would tell you he is at it. 

There is nothing on that twitter that suggest it. Either way, making yourself look a fanny is only making yourself look like a fanny, and if that is someone you know tell him he's being a c**t posting something like that about the NHS.

2 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Can you get done for wasting police time for just tweeting them?  I'd imagine they get a fair few moon howlers everyday and just have a laugh at them

I think you can, I'll need to go find it but there was someone down south that had their collar felt for something similar.