The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Ric said:

What utter nonsense.

However at least we are clear on one point, calling the league saves Rangers from being punted out of the Euro qualifying spot, especially as your logic seems to be based on the number of times someone has posted.

You've cheered me up a fair bit with that Rick, cheers for bringing a smile to my face.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

You've cheered me up a fair bit with that Rick, cheers for bringing a smile to my face.

Well I mean it's only fair after the years of banterific posts you've dropped on here. ;)

1 minute ago, Aylo vanal said:

I had a pop at celtic you leaped to their defence."champ"😂

Again, could you point to where I defended them.

It's twice you've said it, so surely it must be really easy for you to show me.

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

Again, could you point to where I defended them.

It's twice you've said it, so surely it must be really easy for you to show me.

Another pathological liar, told you its probably one of Vicky's sleeper accounts, he has previous.

Just now, Bohemian said:

Another pathological liar, told you its probably one of Vicky's sleeper accounts, he has previous.

I mean I appreciate the heads up, but I prefer the "provide enough rope to hang yourself with" approach.

You might, or might not,  know this but I'm no novice on here.. ;)

No, let's do this, it's a very simple point. Why does it save us? No mention of Ross County being "saved", no mention of Accies being "saved" and both of them are between us and Hearts. There is also the minor point that we beat them last time we played.
As I say, I'll accept "saved" if you accept calling the league now "saves" Rangers from being papped out of the Euro qualifying spot.

Bennett is at it mate.

I have been out of this thread for a few hours.

I take it Dundee FC have made a statement or polled a valid vote - or are they still ahead of Rangers in the "make yourselves look fuckin ridiculous" league table?

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

People won't get it "twice". If they have two jobs the government will cover 80% of each wage. They'd only get it twice if the government covered 160% of each wage.

I'd like to say that I assume the government will check that the two 'wages' don't come to over £2500 pm, but I wouldn't trust them to get it right.

15 hours ago, craigkillie said:

This was proposed as an Ordinary Resolution. Under the rules of the SPFL, clubs have up to 28 days to vote on such a resolution. The 5pm Friday guideline was only advisory, and this was made very clear on the voting slips.

If those two points are right, they certainly couldn't work in conjunction with a right to change your vote after sending it. Otherwise the SPFL would be incapable of relying on a decision and taking any concrete action (like making payments to clubs) until the 28 day deadline was up.

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

I have been out of this thread for a few hours.

I take it Dundee FC have made a statement or polled a valid vote - or are they still ahead of Rangers in the "make yourselves look fuckin ridiculous" league table?

Dundee will be toxic. The SPFL probably can't even communicate with them at the moment - even via "big hitters". Dundee are like somebody who has just let slip really smelly fart in a packed lift, heading all the way to the 25th floor. Nobody can look at them, let alone have any kind of discussion.

7 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

If those two points are right, they certainly couldn't work in conjunction with a right to change your vote after sending it. Otherwise the SPFL would be incapable of relying on a decision and taking any concrete action (like making payments to clubs) until the 28 day deadline was up.

You can’t change your vote if you’ve voted to approve the proposal but it’s unclear on what happens if you’ve voted no. SPFL mess #574 of this whole thing.

Edited by Zing.

You can’t change your vote if you’ve voted to approve the proposal but it’s unclear on what happens if you’ve voted no. SPFL mess #574 of this whole thing.
I've seen people suggesting this is consistent with standard company law.