The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Aye right a football player is going to claim Universal Credit

I wouldn't dismiss that out of hand, the minute you get away from the top league and work your way down, the salaries are hardly enough to "feather their nest" for times like this.

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

I wouldn't dismiss that out of hand, the minute you get away from the top league and work your way down, the salaries are hardly enough to "feather their nest" for times like this.

Obviously you’ve never had to jump through the hoops before you get Universal Credit 

2 hours ago, Aylo vanal said:

Almost as interesting as a St Mirren fan defending Celtic, they promised you another pre season game? Assume you've still got their sign stored for the club shop. 

In this instance what benefits celtic also benefits St Mirren, in this case Hearts being relegated saves the buddies. 

1 hour ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Can’t be arsed reading 24 hours of this thread. Any actual evidence been provided by the champions of justice yet?

Romeo or bohemian posted something last night about Traynor being behind it all and celtic are doing this for the benefit of us all.

36 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Don’t know who gave you that advice but going by that some people will get it twice and some won’t get it at all ………… 

As I say devil is in the detail look at how the Bank loans are progressing to date 

People won't get it "twice". If they have two jobs the government will cover 80% of each wage. They'd only get it twice if the government covered 160% of each wage.

20 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Obviously you’ve never had to jump through the hoops before you get Universal Credit 

That wasn't the point, if you want a 10k word essay on how UC is a good idea implemented by utter c***s, I'm happy to give it to you.

27 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Don’t know who gave you that advice but going by that some people will get it twice and some won’t get it at all ………… 

As I say devil is in the detail look at how the Bank loans are progressing to date 

Fkn scandal. Report this morning said only 1 in 63 loan applications to Nat West (?) has been processed. We maybe need a banana republic style general to march the bank bosses out of their houses at gunpoint and explain that they need to get 50% of the applications pumped through in the next week or so. I know their normal mindset is to be cautious and weed out the chancers (like HMRC with the furlough scheme) but unless they get the finger out there will be no need for banks in a years time!

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

.. in this case Hearts being relegated saves the buddies.

Wrong.

Unless you are also going to argue that this situation also saves Rangers from not finishing 2nd.

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

Wrong.

Unless you are also going to argue that this situation also saves Rangers from not finishing 2nd.

No , I don't believe that I am wrong.

Anyway we're going round in circles with this probably best to agree to disagree. 

Just now, bennett said:

No , I don't believe that I am wrong.

Anyway we're going round in circles with this probably best to agree to disagree. 

No, let's do this, it's a very simple point. Why does it save us? No mention of Ross County being "saved", no mention of Accies being "saved" and both of them are between us and Hearts. There is also the minor point that we beat them last time we played.

As I say, I'll accept "saved" if you accept calling the league now "saves" Rangers from being papped out of the Euro qualifying spot.

2 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Aye, go on then. Most of us have some time to kill at the moment.

Heh.. damn you for calling my bluff! :lol:

if I wasn't already doing about 5 coursework essay's I'd be tempted to.

I think most people accept that social benefit and lower league football are hardly mutually exclusive.

21 minutes ago, bennett said:

In this instance what benefits celtic also benefits St Mirren, in this case Hearts being relegated saves the buddies. 

Romeo or bohemian posted something last night about Traynor being behind it all and celtic are doing this for the benefit of us all.

More lies Vicky,  I made flippant remark about traynor, never once did I say he was behind it or even mention Celtic from what I recall. 

Why do you lie so much?

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Heh.. damn you for calling my bluff! :lol:

if I wasn't already doing about 5 coursework essay's I'd be tempted to.

I think most people accept that social benefit and lower league football are hardly mutually exclusive.

Thank fck it was a bluff. I've got time ..... but a 10000 word essay? Sheesh.

12 minutes ago, Ric said:

No, let's do this, it's a very simple point. Why does it save us? No mention of Ross County being "saved", no mention of Accies being "saved" and both of them are between us and Hearts. There is also the minor point that we beat them last time we played.

As I say, I'll accept "saved" if you accept calling the league now "saves" Rangers from being papped out of the Euro qualifying spot.

As far as I can see Accies and County fans aren't commenting about it and if they were then I'd come out with the same to them.

Just now, bennett said:

As far as I can see Accies and County fans aren't commenting about it and if they were then I'd come out with the same to them.

I'm sure they are very relieved Vicky is not coming after them😄 starting to believe your own hype now spoofer boy

Just now, bennett said:

What utter nonsense.

However at least we are clear on one point, calling the league saves Rangers from being punted out of the Euro qualifying spot, especially as your logic seems to be based on the number of times someone has posted.