The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, St Gaz said:

I firmly believe Mass gatherings will not allowed for a long to come at least til December The play games behind closed doors brigade are forgetting that if games go ahead come August how will clubs survive with with no gate receipts, hospitality, food and beverage incomes coming in, Nobody is going to buy a season ticket without knowing if your going to get to see a a Dozen or so games instead of 19.
Sky isn't going to televise every game live either over all leagues.

Dark months ahead for all Scottish football.

Big team foond. 

That seems an interesting post considering the club you support seems to have taken up the role you have prescribed to Celtic.
Celtic do/say something = fucking Celtic saying and doing stuff

Celtic say do nothing = Celtic up to something not saying doing anything

3 hours ago, St Gaz said:

I firmly believe Mass gatherings will not allowed for a long to come at least til December The play games behind closed doors brigade are forgetting that if games go ahead come August how will clubs survive with with no gate receipts, hospitality, food and beverage incomes coming in, Nobody is going to buy a season ticket without knowing if your going to get to see a a Dozen or so games instead of 19.

Yep. Next season should be cancelled. They can maybe play the cup games and friendlies later on.

I haven't really been taking much of  an interest in football lately but it's strange to see that only 20% of the voting recognises Dundee's snidy, sleekit behaviour. I guess there must be reasons why that is but Dundee are looking really bad to me just now. 

12 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Think we’re just surprised at the lack of “clarification” being demanded.

4 hours ago, St Gaz said:

Religious thread for that sort of chat.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

The penny has finally dropped...

1 hour ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Yep. Next season should be cancelled. They can maybe play the cup games and friendlies later on.

I haven't really been taking much of  an interest in football lately but it's strange to see that only 20% of the voting recognises Dundee's snidy, sleekit behaviour. I guess there must be reasons why that is but Dundee are looking really bad to me just now. 

Very much this imho. 

Dundee claimed they wanted to vote No. Dundee claimed they did vote no. 

Dundee re submit your vote as a no ASAP and we move on to the next chapter. 

Turning around and saying to disregard vote once it became clear they had the whip hand. Or that they had been approached by parties interested in changing their minds. 

Any further delay or change of mind is not a good look. 

The alternative is that we have a statement play off between Rangers and Hearts.  Clearly no other club is in the running. Whoever wins this challenge or loses would of course issue a statement about how it was not a fair outcome. Can you statement yourself do death ? Is that a thing....

5 hours ago, St Gaz said:

Yip

And you still need ambulances and medics to be on standby. …… sure they will have nothing better to do 

8 hours ago, Aylo vanal said:

Btw, why are Celtic so fucking quiet? Usually the c***s are baw deep trying to play the victim, the silence is deafening. 

Peter got mentioned in the what's app leaks, not sure why as he's not on the spfl board right now and there has also reports of the No voting clubs being pressurised by a big hitter....

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Somebody has actually spent hours putting that together, and I’ve just wasted a good few minutes reading it. I love how Celtic people are always looking for a Rangers link/conspiracy, no matter how tenuous, in absolutely everything, and obviously it works the same the other way round.

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

Peter got mentioned in the what's app leaks, not sure why as he's not on the spfl board right now and there has also reports of the No voting clubs being pressurised by a big hitter....

Reports? Can you provide us with these reports Vicky? 

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Somebody has actually spent hours putting that together, and I’ve just wasted a good few minutes reading it. I love how Celtic people are always looking for a Rangers link/conspiracy, no matter how tenuous, in absolutely everything, and obviously it works the same the other way round.

Absolutely, while I am Scottish and I don't believe our clubs should play in foreign leagues (it's a bit insulting to our game to suggest they should) this tit for tat bullshittery is just fucking annoying and has been annoying for decades. I almost wish they both would f**k off somewhere where I don't need to listen to a minority of their fans seemingly unaware of both club's dominance. If there really was a "conspiracy" then these clubs wouldn't have interchangeably won the league title between each other for the last.. what? 40 years?

8 hours ago, bairney said:

Been there and see them do the very same to Falkirk (before the stadium situation). Mid to late eighties we were always there or thereabouts in 3rd / 4th place. MID-SEASON they changed the league set-up for the end of that season to 1 up, 1 down as Motherwell fell apart at the bottom of the Premier and Falkirk were denied promotion at least twice as they jigged the league quotas about every other year. What a joke Scottish Football is - and it always still is.

Loads of clubs have a perceived grievance against the football authorities, Falkirk are far from unique. The administration has deteriorated because in the days of Farry and Walker the authorities had more clout. The balance of power was allowed to shift towards the clubs further up the league and inevitably to the series of crisis followed by the latest fūck up we have now.

Clubs need to recognise they are part of the problem rather than put upon victims.

I remember laughing when Jim Farry and Peter Donald etc quoted the articles of association. The people we have now like Doncaster and Maxwell have been proven not to even understand the geography of the country never mind their own rules.

Depends who you talk too ……… 
Like everything from Goverment the devil is in the detail 

It's £2500 max - you pay someone say £2500 gross and say their paye on that is £300 and National insurance is £200 they will receive £2000. The club has paid out £2500 and they can claim all of that back plus the Employers NI they have paid.