The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 minutes ago, Romeo said:

.Screenshot_20200411-172802_Twitter.jpeg

We've been replacing each others reps on the SFA/spfl boards for years now, you're attempts at downplaying this are having the opposite effect btw.

With everything that's came out in the last 24 hours with the various allegations from different clubs and the media, it's looking pretty terrible for our game.

We've been replacing each others reps on the SFA/spfl boards for years now, you're attempts at downplaying this are having the opposite effect btw.

With everything that's came out in the last 24 hours with the various allegations from different clubs and the media, it's looking pretty terrible for our game.

Just need those interest free loans eh?

Out with the begging bowl again.

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Just need those interest free loans eh?

Out with the begging bowl again.

Vote in our favour if you want your dosh....

Edited by bennett

An apparent message from Dundee admits they're holding off on resubmitting their "no" vote, because they've been approached by a "big hitter" about changing their vote.

It fucking stinks of Celtic trying to muscle in, and if so, I hope they get absolutely fucking destroyed for trying to pull that shite.

Fine them, deduct 20 points, and ban them from next seasons Scottish Cup.

An apparent message from Dundee admits they're holding off on resubmitting their "no" vote, because they've been approached by a "big hitter" about changing their vote.
It fucking stinks of Celtic trying to muscle in, and if so, I hope they get absolutely fucking destroyed for trying to pull that shite.
Magic [emoji1787]

6 minutes ago, Romeo said:
10 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:
Surprised that Hearts are quite happy to see other clubs go to the wall, just so they can cheat relegation?
No, not really.

They are.doing this to help everyone else mate, can't you see that...?

We're doing it to see other clubs go to the wall tbh

36 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

And this season’s.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

And this season’s.

I still blame Doncaster as it is clear from Inverness statement that the league received Dundee's vote and then 'lost' it.  I never support Rangers but perhaps they have a point on the bullying issue and the Dundee vote was intentionally lost to give them time to change their minds behind the scene via the SPFL and 'big hitters' whoever they may be.