The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

He clearly has no idea what he's talking about and has little to actually say, and has pushed these flimsy accusations to the forefront because of this. He so desperately wants to find the smoking gun and is relying on the word of Ann 'forgot to order seats for the new stand in her own ground' Budge in order to even sniff at pretending to have one.

That was Scot Gardiner though, we sacked him and everything. Perhaps you lads should just go back to calling her an ugly bitch. bQshDtu.png

12 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

That was Scot Gardiner though, we sacked him and everything. Perhaps you lads should just go back to calling her an ugly bitch. bQshDtu.png

Did she not equally employ Scot Gardiner after he was sacked for forgetting to find a shirt sponsor for Dundee though?

8 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

Did she not equally employ Scot Gardiner after he was sacked for forgetting to find a shirt sponsor for Dundee though?

She continues to employ Craig Levein if you're after a proper gotcha tbf

The listen again feature isn't available just now for some reason. Not at all if people are open enough to listen then I'll discuss it but if I'm shouted down constantly it's impossible. 
I always record it off the tv. They cut out all the best bits.

3 minutes ago, ftk said:
1 hour ago, bennett said:
The listen again feature isn't available just now for some reason. Not at all if people are open enough to listen then I'll discuss it but if I'm shouted down constantly it's impossible. 

I always record it off the tv. They cut out all the best bits.

I got about half of it (I think), pretty poor questioning from Richard Gordon. I'd have liked to have seen some questions from someone with a more investigative background but tbf their PR firm played it smart by setting limits on Doncasters cooperation. 

1 minute ago, bennett said:

I got about half of it (I think), pretty poor questioning from Richard Gordon. I'd have liked to have seen some questions from someone with a more investigative background but tbf their PR firm played it smart by setting limits on Doncasters cooperation. 

Do you think the season should be completed before we start the next one, or are you just annoyed that Celtic will be Champions if it's not declared null and void, when nobody doubts they would have won if played to a conclusion?

3 hours ago, bennett said:

What questions still need answered? He was as open and honest as I've ever heard him

Most of the rangers fans I know have kept unusually quiet today after being all over this apparent corruption like a rash. Doncaster has absolutely annihilated every single argument over money in 2 and a half minute interview.

It's only the absolute worst of the roasters that are carrying on this charade. You'd be better on Twitter, far more like minded staunch simpletons to interact with there

Same mate but he's basically harmless, he just gets worked up a bit easily at times.

Again you are showing an amazing lack of self awareness.  You have made a Rip roaring c**t of yourself by getting worked up over the last few days it's actually painful to watch. 

13 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Do you think the season should be completed before we start the next one, or are you just annoyed that Celtic will be Champions if it's not declared null and void, when nobody doubts they would have won if played to a conclusion?

You have about as much chance of him answering this as his beloved sevco have of getting their null and void.

3 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Again you are showing an amazing lack of self awareness.  You have made a Rip roaring c**t of yourself by getting worked up over the last few days it's actually painful to watch. 

Just don't get the point of posts like this, if you cut out the attitude then you'll probably get on better.

Give it a try and see how you get on...

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Just don't get the point of posts like this, if you cut out the attitude then you'll probably get on better.

I don't mind you Bennett. You always come across nice enough, but letting your staunchness rule your belief system is fucking wild and Bohemian ain't wrong.

I get on just fine Vicky, infact I get on with 99.9% of posters on here, it's all just a bit of fun.. You on the other hand since I have joined have accused me of being a racist, a bigot, my favourite was a transphobe, attacking people and worst of all a Celtic fan, several of them.

Yesterday you spent about an hour arguing with people about a radio conversation you didnt even hear.

I have come to the conclusion you are on some serious medication probably for a personality disorder with little grasp of reality and best just left too it.

Have a nice day...x

16 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I get on just fine Vicky, infact I get on with 99.9% of posters on here, it's all just a bit of fun.. You on the other hand since I have joined have accused me of being a racist, a bigot, my favourite was a transphobe, attacking people and worst of all a Celtic fan, several of them.

Yesterday you spent about an hour arguing with people about a radio conversation you didnt even hear.

I have come to the conclusion you are on some serious medication probably for a personality disorder with little grasp of reality and best just left too it.

Have a nice day...x

Woe is you.

27 minutes ago, bennett said:

Woe is you.

Not at all Vicky..  you're missing the point not surprisingly. Dont lecture other peoples attitudes or behaviour when you yourself act like an utter cretin when you dont get your own way. 

How do you think the season can be finished on the pitch? 

Can someone explain to me what it is Integrity FC want here. Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer I can understand, but not them. Even in the unlikely event of Doncaster and co being sacked, the fact remains that the only possible decision on the lower leagues was correctly made. The top league will follow suit as there is no other solution. In Scotland, the players and staff from most top flight clubs have been furloughed. Should a suggestion be made to restart behind closed doors, the costs to each club would be staggering. The players would have to be paid, for example, as by definition they would no longer be furloughed. This is a non starter. End the season now and start to make plans for the next season.