The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, yoda said:

Hopefully that's the end of Tom English's overlong foray into football journalism. Back to rugby for him, please.

For anyone that follows egg chasing; is he considered a decent pundit for that sport?

He's tripled down:

He does seem to have forgotten about the payments things and it's back to the bullying. Which as the twitter respondent says he address during the show.

Why not name the person, the club who contacted him?

His reputation is in tatters.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

He does seem to have forgotten about the payments things and it's back to the bullying. Which as the twitter respondent says he address during the show.

Why not name the person, the club who contacted him?

His reputation is in tatters.

He'd better be sure that his source is trustworthy or he could be done for defamation by repeating a 3rd party's accusation.  He mentioned Dundee by implication - all it needs is for Nelms to deny any bullying took place and that's English in trouble.

IANAL.

3 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

When there's more comments than likes on a twitter post, the poster has usually made a c**t of it. 

Celtic fans on Twitter calling him out for it gives him the easy excuse that there's always 'one half' of Scotland's football supporters against you when 'chasing the truth' and I've no doubt he'll be trying to console himself with that.

2 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

When there's more comments than likes on a twitter post, the poster has usually made a c**t of it. 

Not really,  especially when the celtic support are fully roused.

Tom's Twitter notifications must be red hot by now, no one criticises the spfl when celtic fans are on the case.

32 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

For anyone that follows egg chasing; is he considered a decent pundit for that sport?

I don't follow it but I believe he is. 

My old man is a big rugby fan and I got him a book that English had written about the Calcutta Cup rivalry which went down well.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Not really,  especially when the celtic support are fully roused.

Tom's Twitter notifications must be red hot by now, no one criticises the spfl when celtic fans are on the case.

Blah blah blah Something Celtic.. blah blah something something Celtic... change the channel lad... Tom English made an absolutel c**t of himself, nothing to do with Celtic. HTH.

53 minutes ago, bennett said:

whataboutery at its finest ladies n gentleman.....

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

Blah blah blah Something Celtic.. blah blah something something Celtic... change the channel lad... Tom English made an absolutel c**t of himself, nothing to do with Celtic. HTH.

I never said that it had anything to do with celtic, stop lashing out without thinking.  It's not a good look.

Also Tom is coming out of this looking pretty good, a Scottish football  journalist actually doing his job.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

I never said that it had anything to do with celtic, stop lashing out without thinking.  It's not a good look.

Also Tom is coming out of this looking pretty good, a Scottish football  journalist actually doing his job.

You have made about 5 post in a row on different threads lashing out at people. Get some self awareness 

Tom came out of it looking like a total arse.