The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Reading an article today which was suggesting that if a club takes advantage of deferring there tax to HMRC then they will not be able to purchase players until they have settled what they owe HMRC. Don’t think it will effect us as I very much doubt we’ll be paying any Xfer fees but it may effect others. It stated that HMRC would be aggressively enforcing this rule.

Agree totally with their stance by the way 

44 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Reading an article today which was suggesting that if a club takes advantage of deferring there tax to HMRC then they will not be able to purchase players until they have settled what they owe HMRC. Don’t think it will effect us as I very much doubt we’ll be paying any Xfer fees but it may effect others. It stated that HMRC would be aggressively enforcing this rule.

Do you have a link to this article?

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

"Monies" is a give away...

Really? Personally, I would have thought that Follow Follow would be more the sort of place where you would find such sloppy English as "must of been" or "aswell" or "wont". But I can't believe you're a poster on there too, are you? It was brutal last time I looked. Years ago.

2 hours ago, Lobby Dossar said:

How do HMRC enforce that? 

No it wouldn't: you'd have the exact same handful of clubs fostering the same pathetic sense of injustice and backed by their clapping seal fanbase all the way. Because that's how Scottish football works.

Actually ou’d have a slightly different handful of clubs but your point still stands

1 hour ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Interesting you are happy to provide sources for some things, yet when asked about this so called "being told by insiders" about Burrows you seemed to have remained somewhat tight lipped.

17 minutes ago, Ric said:

Interesting you are happy to provide sources for some things, yet when asked about this so called "being told by insiders" about Burrows you seemed to have remained somewhat tight lipped.

What team does he support?

31 minutes ago, bennett said:

Have you found that post yet?

What ya waffling about now Vicky?

How do you think the season can be finished on the pitch?

You have had two days to answer it, surely you have come up with something by now...

Edited by Bohemian

20 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

20200501_125034.jpg.aac817bbf089cbf27b6c23bb1c4d3e99.jpg

Let me guess...

St Liedown, the Sellick club shop photo etc

Would've been nice day to go to doon to Loch Doon and not catch anything.

12 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Anyone translate this please? 

The other day you were copying virginton, today you're imitating me.

You're going backwards mate.

Just now, bennett said:

The other day you were copying virginton, today you're imitating me.

You're going backwards mate.

Again I have no idea what you are waffling about.. you been drinking this morning Vicky?

How do you think the season can be finished on the pitch?

Plus I've told you this several times too, I'm not your mate Vicky..