The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 minutes ago, Ric said:

Well this is interesting, I'd always seen it written as lackie, yet it seems the correct spelling is lackey Perhaps a Scots thing?
Seems like my overly smug correction from a few posts back is equally erroneous. :(

I knew what you meant but I'm very pedantic.

14 minutes ago, Ric said:

Not a problem, you were absolutely right to pick me up on it.

FWIW, I hate the word "erroneous" - it was used by a guy I used to work with  - he was one of those posh twats who thought he was more "working class" than me because he was born within the G postal code area.

It almost goes without saying that he was a wee tubby Rangers fan.

You almost got a red dot for reminding me of the wee twat.

13 minutes ago, Green Day said:

FWIW, I hate the word "erroneous" - it was used by a guy I used to work with  - he was one of those posh twats who thought he was more "working class" than me because he was born within the G postal code area.

It almost goes without saying that he was a wee tubby Rangers fan.

You almost got a red dot for reminding me of the wee twat.

If it's any consolation I'm a posh twat who knows he is!

Spoiler

* narrator * .. he was not posh

5 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Which ever way you want to spell it ……

He’s Lawwelll’s Mouthpiece , Gofer, Arse Licker, Do what he’s told 

So go on then, expand...

Edited by Ric

Amiens relegated with 10 games left and 4 points adrift. The French league have given them a gallic shrug and told them to f**k off.

Also, apparently Marseille (2nd spot) havent been making c***s of themselves calling for enquiries and legal challenges....................

Could Burrows being re-elected not just be a sign that he's....  actually good at his job?   Motherwell have been thriving under his stewardship, the fan-owned model is progressing excellently.. in short he's everything Anne Budge isn't, and therefore worth his place on the board by merit.

16 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Could Burrows being re-elected not just be a sign that he's....  actually good at his job?   Motherwell have been thriving under his stewardship, the fan-owned model is progressing excellently.. in short he's everything Anne Budge isn't, and therefore worth his place on the board by merit.

The Turnbull bid makes sense now, a few million to keep his La-Kee sweet.

2 hours ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Aye and Alan Burrows is the only elected member of the board who was on the 2018/2019 board 

Have heard from more than one person that he’s Peter Lawwell’s lachie hence his re-election 

That’s me convinced.

21 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Sevco should demand an investigation into the decision to award PSG the title given they had as much chance of winning the French league as they did the Scottish...

The Academie Francaise would insist on renaming them Sevceaux, but I think we can all live with that.