The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Rangers: We demand an independent investigation and we have evidence proving corruption to submit to that investigation

SPFL: Please show us this evidence so we know what the scope of the investigation should be

Rangers: No

SPFL: Arrange independent inquiry

Independent investigators: Based on the available evidence can't see any wrongdoing

Rangers: THE SCOPE OF THE INQUIRY WASN'T WIDE ENOUGH WHY DIDN'T YOU INVESTIGATE THE THINGS WE HAVE EVIDENCE FOR

I am pretty sure that this is a fair representation of how the diddies think.

5 minutes ago, virginton said:

Since when did four out of 42 clubs get the right to set the terms of a supposedly independent inquiry? Who cares if their ridiculous sense of injustice wasn't addressed.

Never and no one has said anything like this.

However, 3 clubs can ask/poll the SPFL for an inquiry - and that makes sense.

51 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Never and no one has said anything like this.

However, 3 clubs can ask/poll the SPFL for an inquiry - and that makes sense.

I’m totally with you on this. It’s a nonsense that this “enquiry” only looked at the Dundee vote conundrum. They have to have a proper independent enquiry into everything that went on, and the main one one is why the “result” of the vote was made public before everyone had actually voted. The question emanating from that is that if Dundee had not known the “result” would they have changed their vote? The answer is probably “no” and things would have turned out totally differently, obviously.

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’m totally with you on this. It’s a nonsense that this “enquiry” only looked at the Dundee vote conundrum. They have to have a proper independent enquiry into everything that went on, and the main one one is why the “result” of the vote was made public before everyone had actually voted. The question emanating from that is that if Dundee had not known the “result” would they have changed their vote? The answer is probably “no” and things would have turned out totally differently, obviously.

The process, on the face of it, was fundamentally flawed.  That we need to have a look at it is beyond contention.

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

They don't 'have' to do anything. If a majority of member clubs have an issue with 'everything that went on' then they can set up yet another inquiry to investigate that: there's no evidence that this is the case though.

The plain facts that the SPFL is nothing more than a members' club rather than being the overall governing body of Scottish football is neglected time and time again here.

4 minutes ago, virginton said:

The plain facts that the SPFL is nothing more than a members' club rather than being the overall governing body of Scottish football is neglected time and time again here.

The SPFL is not a members' club but a limited company and subject to company law.

Were I a Diddy fuckwit I'd say something like, "Swing and miss" or "Thanks for playing".

However, I'm not like the diddies, so just f**k off you ignorant p***k.

What company law has been broken? Be extremely specific. 

Yet another day in which tanned Grants’ bottles in your house outnumber inquiries ‘won’ by your tragic football club: you hate to see it happen.

4B61F62E-7626-4D2E-BE62-3A31CBEC845E.jpeg.fd790b659afe480e96a340c33160a944.jpeg

29 minutes ago, virginton said:

Yet another day in which tanned Grants’ bottles in your house outnumber inquiries ‘won’ by your tragic football club: you hate to see it happen.

I have been called a drunk by better posters than you.  Pretty much every day.

Edited by The_Kincardine

4 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Just a proper investigation would do - one where the investigators speak to clubs, and address all of the questions raised.

Tom English is meant to be on Sportsound with the singer from Mud Les Grey the morra.

Grey is less likely to let anything slip in the way that Gardiner and Cormack have in previous weeks, so English has his work cut out for him if he asks Grey the questions that need answered. 

Sportsound is going to be a must listen tomorrow ..If only they could get Doncaster on and the Rangers guy Robertson who is on  the board  .. That and some fud who would ask the right questions , then maybe  we could see why all this even happened.. BUT  Doncaster wont come on and the BBC don,t do interviews with TRFC folk so , us , the fans who pay all these Arseholes never get a proper answer..

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

I have been called a drunk by better posters than you.  Pretty much every day.

Genuinely what is your club expecting to gain from all of this. I can't see why they have such a hump about the outcome of the vote.

We are currently living in exceptional times, this season will not be played out before the next season would have started and the new TV contact kicks in. Is this all about getting a null and void season and getting it right up them? You had a club employee on the SPFL board, what was he doing during all of this and has your own hoard asked him if he was actually listening or taking notes?

6 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

Genuinely what is your club expecting to gain from all of this. I can't see why they have such a hump about the outcome of the vote.

Celtic proclaimed as champions is a given so the issue is not at all about outcome.

Process, though?  What an embarrassment.  Please don't tell me that this is the way you think ballots should be conducted.

9 hours ago, virginton said:

What company law has been broken? Be extremely specific. 

4B61F62E-7626-4D2E-BE62-3A31CBEC845E.jpeg.fd790b659afe480e96a340c33160a944.jpeg

https://cdn-5dd296c4f911cc1c581d2ef3.closte.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/2020.04.14-FINAL-Rev_Redacted-Joint-Opinion-PTFC-.pdf

7 hours ago, Spring Onion said:

We are currently living in exceptional times, this season will not be played out before the next season would have started and the new TV contact kicks in. Is this all about getting a null and void season and getting it right up them? You had a club employee on the SPFL board, what was he doing during all of this and has your own hoard asked him if he was actually listening or taking notes?

Not sure what they have to gain but of the questions that they are asking

The preparation and content of the briefing note and papers sent to member clubs with the resolution.                                                                                                    
Not sure what that’s about as all 42 received the papers and could have asked questions before voting

The decision to announce the result of an incomplete vote before all votes had been received.                                                                                                                  
Requires answering as NO RESULT OF A VOTE SHOULD ANNOUNCED BEFORE ALL VOTES ARE SUBMITTED

The decision to disregard the vote submitted by Dundee FC and allow them to vote a second time.
Again this needs answering to see if it’s within the rules                                                                                                                                                                     

The appropriateness of communications between the executive of the SPFL and other football governing bodies in relation to completing season 2019/20.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Not sure what they mean by this surely  there was communication with the clubs but maybe they did not like what they were hearing

The interaction of SPFL executives with clubs during the voting process including the disclosure to clubs of how other member clubs had voted. Needs asking as there should be no executives talking to clubs during voting process  Intimidation/Bullying come to mind

Compliance by the SPFL's directors with the statutory and common law duties owed by them in relation to the resolution.
Not what they mean here

Any other matters which the independent expert considers relevant.
Heap of shite this one

So of the 8 question being asked I personally think that 4 of the require answers to the other 42 clubs and all football fans in general 

I just don't get what Rangers' end game is here. Any review that is undertaken that doesn't suit their agenda will be dismissed out of hand, while at the most extreme case which is a removal of all people on the board won't result in them being replaced by "good Rangers men".

Edited by Ric

Rangers are playing to their moron gallery, as always.

It's nothing more than putting on a show about "defending the club" that their fans are constantly demanding, as if they genuinely believe a football club can be "under attack".