The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right, so, you'll forgive me for asking this, but I'm still not sure exactly what either Rangers or their fanbase is annoyed about.

I'm going to be honest here, living in Govan, I'm not short of blue noses to ask, but of the 5 I've encountered recently every one has said "the league's done, there are far more important things to worry about, just call Celtic as winners and move on".

Edited by Ric
.. minor typo.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Right, so, you'll forgive me for asking this, but I'm still not sure exactly what either Rangers or their fanbase is annoyed about.

I'm going to be honest here, living in Govan, I'm not short blue noses to ask, but of the 5 I've encountered recently every one has said "the league's done, there are far more important things to worry about, just call Celtic as winners and move on".

You're not a short blue nose?

You're also speaking to a lot of folk during lockdown Ricky, are you sure that actually happened?

1 minute ago, bennett said:

You're not a short blue nose?

You're also speaking to a lot of folk during lockdown Ricky, are you sure that actually happened?

If a typo gives you enjoyment then I'm more than happy to brighten your day up, but it was a genuine question, maybe you could give me (and I believe the phrase of the day is..) "brief enlightenment".

1 minute ago, bennett said:

It's good to see you are in no way bitter about being corrected earlier.

So Ann budge is to guard the bees.  Sorry to lead the task force into a possible league reconstruction.  Let’s see how that goes.  Hey Celtic and Rangers.  Fancy only fleecing £50 a person for 1 game instead of 2?  Hey Hibs.  Fancy saving your old pals hearts and pissing off your entire fan base?  Hey all the rest, fancy lesser crowds from not selling your away tickets to both arsecheecks oh and splitting the money 14 ways?

7 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

So Ann budge is to guard the bees.  Sorry to lead the task force into a possible league reconstruction.  Let’s see how that goes.  Hey Celtic and Rangers.  Fancy only fleecing £50 a person for 1 game instead of 2?  Hey Hibs.  Fancy saving your old pals hearts and pissing off your entire fan base?  Hey all the rest, fancy lesser crowds from not selling your away tickets to both arsecheecks oh and splitting the money 14 ways?

I wouldn't mind saving Hearts for a league with more teams and less arse cheek games. I'd miss the Derby and with the squad Hearts have they are fucked for years anyway. 

7 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I wouldn't mind saving Hearts for a league with more teams and less arse cheek games. I'd miss the Derby and with the squad Hearts have they are fucked for years anyway. 

Less of the old firm is something I hadn’t even thought about. That’s a bonus. Be very interesting to see what they come up with. 

Edited by Zing.

I'll hang fire with a full comment until I know where this finally ends - at the moment - not at all impressed.

I can understand a swither between abstaining (as I felt should have happened in the first place) and a No - but you have to ask - what is fundamentally different between now and last Friday?