The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

You need to add an option that covers bullying and coercion, and the influence of Lawell, m8. :)

Instructions please...

eta - Sorted 

Edited by Romeo

Also I should add, are Sevco f**k doing this for any reason other than trying to get one over Timmy

Their recent statements suggesting they have any regard for clubs being unfairly relegated etc is a total smokescreen

They may be right but it’s for the wrong reasons 

Why would a conspiracy affect Rangers though?   Other than being ticked off that their option was dismissed out of hand, I'm not sure what's in it for them either way.  It's not like they're Partick or Falkirk or Kelty with something serious on the line.

Call me cynical, but it looks like they are seizing on any random opportunity to undermine the SPFL hierarchy.

Imo it's Sky pulling the strings of Cockwomble to ensure Sky get a clean start to their contract next season, with a regular August start. 

The cash clubs need should be paid to them, maybe even just 80% of it to allow for positions to alter (if things get better) but struggling clubs must be helped. 

Why we MUST involve a rule that relegates clubs is strange and totally unnecessary at this moment imo, those who are pushing for this need to answer why? 

Hopefully this is a great reason to be shot of Doncaster, for once and for all. 

21 minutes ago, bluearmyfaction said:

Why would a conspiracy affect Rangers though?   Other than being ticked off that their option was dismissed out of hand, I'm not sure what's in it for them either way.  It's not like they're Partick or Falkirk or Kelty with something serious on the line.

Call me cynical, but it looks like they are seizing on any random opportunity to undermine the SPFL hierarchy.

We are only a point behind QOS and three behind Alloa with a game in hand. Our outstanding games against both those teams were postponed. Yet Cockwomble and his cabal are proposing to relegate us with a quarter of the season left.

Dundee's statement on the SPFL proposal was highly critical and, crucially, it failed to support the SPFL's resolution. That's either a NO or an abstention so the resolution has failed. If Dundee subsequently changes its mind and votes Yes and the SPFL relegate Thistle, it will be outrageous to put it mildly, 

The Jags board should appeal such a relegation decision to all the way up to the Court of Arbitration in Sport.  It should also take legal action to ensure that the SPFL cannot implement promotions and relegation until all appeal options have been exhausted. 

Can anyone give me an example of another country that is using average points to decide promotion and relegation? Has such a policy been approved or cleared  by UEFA and FIFA? In the meantime, the SPFL should publish all its correspondence and  legal advice.

2 and 4, but cant vote.

The SPFL are utterly incompetent, and Lawell takes advantage of that, IMO.

In terms of this vote, it feels like the SPFL have tried to be smart and force through the proposal they wanted, but have absolutely fucked it. It's now all in the open and theres no way they can recover from this.

I'd argue they should be replaced before any decision is actually made on the league, tbh, but I doubt theres enough time to do that properly.