If they are going to close these season with us being promoted i'd rather they did it without giving us the title, if that is possible. I've been lucky to see the Rover promoted 4 times (and relegated 5!) and this would be the most hollow of victories.

5 hours ago, Wee Sandy said:

The majority of posters on here will not realise that Steak and Gravy (and His Maw),

are regarded by RRFC posters as complete numpties. Just sayin!...☺️

PS  Her avatar photie was taken on a good day....braw bairen, eh?

Wid.

I get the thread is drenched in sarcasm but I've seen the sentiment in enough places - and from a swathe of fellow bairns - for it to be at least partially held as accurate by some.  

I just wanted to point out that clubs were given a straight binary choice between two equally shite outcomes and resolved it by choosing the one that best suited their own needs.   Any hate and anger towards individual clubs is horrendously misplaced, and is anger that should be pointed squarely at the absolute f*cknuts supposedly running our game who have attempted to rush into an outcome without giving any due consideration to anything else that might, just might benefit the WHOLE of scottish football.

17 minutes ago, oot_the_loop said:

I get the thread is drenched in sarcasm but I've seen the sentiment in enough places - and from a swathe of fellow bairns - for it to be at least partially held as accurate by some.  

I just wanted to point out that clubs were given a straight binary choice between two equally shite outcomes and resolved it by choosing the one that best suited their own needs.   Any hate and anger towards individual clubs is horrendously misplaced, and is anger that should be pointed squarely at the absolute f*cknuts supposedly running our game who have attempted to rush into an outcome without giving any due consideration to anything else that might, just might benefit the WHOLE of scottish football.

Perfectly put. 

Great post to be honest, Its fortunate for the Rovers we are top so its obviuos we would vote for the resolution likewise im guessing Falkirk if they were in our shoes they would do the same. Its horrible for all clubs as most have something at stake from either relegation to promotion. My anger is why the SPFL would publish the result without all the teams voting which has put Dundee in a very difficult position because they are damned if they do and damned if they dont

49 minutes ago, oot_the_loop said:

Have a green one

Edited by Rovers_Lad

2 hours ago, oot_the_loop said:

The biggest problem is that the situation is unsolvable as long as Celtic and Rangers hold fitba by the balls! Unfortunately,10 clubs are with those 2 in suckling at the money teat, and another 6 or so rotate in and out. The best solution would be for the bottom 30 teams to decouple from the SPFL, and (unfortunately) the money tap.