So with 8 games to go Raith will be crowned Champions much to the disgust of the majority on here, and rightly so.

Should we actually  celebrate? Should we have an open to bus parading the trophy through the streets of the Lang Toun? Should we piss on Falkirk from high above?

Would we have bottled it in the run in? Will Frank deal with his anger management issues? Will Taz start making sense? Will King kebab revert to using one exclamation mark?

So many questions, so little time.

Keep it all in here folks.

I don't hate Raith. I do hate Celtic and I'm quite ambivalent about Cove and Dundee United but if roles were reversed and Morton were top by a tiny amount and the league was cancelled I would happily take the promotion if it was offered but accepting the league title seems a bit much. At least the other three clubs could argue that they were almost certainly gonna go on and take the title anyway. Even in those cases, however, it just wouldn't "feel" like a league was won.

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

So with 8 games to go Raith will be crowned Champions much to the disgust of the majority on here, and rightly so.
Should we actually  celebrate? Should we have an open to bus parading the trophy through the streets of the Lang Toun? Should we piss on Falkirk from high above?
Would we have bottled it in the run in? Will Frank deal with his anger management issues? Will Taz start making sense? Will King kebab revert to using one exclamation mark?
So many questions, so little time.
Keep it all in here folks.
I thought you would be used to self isolation?

Regardless of wether the vote passes or fails to get enough votes. I hate  those fucking lino lickers for inventing this world wide pandemic then playing in a league and daring to win matches and get more points than anyone else then being top for most of the season. Then those b*****ds at the spfl trying to make a decision about how to end it that everyone gets a vote in deciding.

It's a fucking disgrace and it is all the fault of Roary Rover, did you know if you turned his name upside down and dropped a load of lsd it would spell illuminati.

🤯🤯🤯🤯

Edited by pub car king

39 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I don't Raith. I do hate Celtic and I'm quite ambivalent about Cove and Dundee United but if roles were reversed and Morton were top by a tiny amount and the league was cancelled I would happily take the promotion if it was offered but accepting the league title seems a bit much. At least the other three clubs could argue that they were almost certainly gonna go on and take the title anyway. Even in those cases, however, it just wouldn't "feel" like a league was won.

I Raith all the time. It’s fabulous. Give it a try.

As for the trophy, come to Mumm-ra!

31 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

So, Raith Rovers posters, the only club likely to gain significantly from this proposal, bleating that they are not getting the support of all the other clubs who are losing out.

Fantastic Old Firm level mentality.......

Now, now roman_bairn, remember you said you’d be happy if we were awarded the trophy.

From memory, the lads that run our clubs are pretty poor at reaching a consensus. I can see the can getting kicked down the road a bit. I suppose they can only kick it so far before they all start going bust.

The majority of posters on here will not realise that Steak and Gravy (and His Maw),

are regarded by RRFC posters as complete numpties. Just sayin!...☺️

PS  Her avatar photie was taken on a good day....braw bairen, eh?

Edited by Wee Sandy