The Scottish Coronavirus Club Statement Thread

11 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

It’s already been voted NO , clubs have been informed, official statement due very soon , going by a very good source 

2cb3041b48f8f98501f790d3cf0faa0c.jpg.a90734135e5130fce7c2d2a67fb446ea.jpg

I know...

7 minutes ago, clashcityrocker said:

BBC reporting that 3 Championship clubs have still to vote and one more vote is needing to get the amendment through.

Should know very soon.

One championship club still to vote

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, itzdrk said:
One championship club still to vote

Or they have chosen to abstain.

Does that move the 75% goalposts if so? 

4 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Does that move the 75% goalposts if so? 

No. The voting process is you either vote Yes or you don't. Voting No, not voting or indeed submitting a formal abstention are all the same. The requirement is for a 75% Yes vote from the members in each category.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

1 minute ago, Skyline Drifter said:

No. The voting process is you either vote Yes or you don't. Voting No, not voting or indeed submitting a formal abstention are all the same. The requirement is for a 75% Yes vote from the members in each category.

Skyline, who are the clubs on the championship SPFL board?

11 minutes ago, 101 said:

Skyline, who are the clubs on the championship SPFL board?

I think it's Ross McArthur of Dunfermline and Ewen Cameron of Alloa. It was McArthur and Graham Peterkin of Ayr but he left when he resigned from Ayr's Board before Xmas. I think Ewen was the only nominee to replace him.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Just now, Skyline Drifter said:

I think it's Ross McArthur of Dunfermline and Ewen Cameron of Alloa. It was McArthur and Graham Peterkin of Ayr but he left when he resigned from Ayr's Board before Xmas. I think Ewen was the only nominee to replace him.

Thanks, can see the central SPFL pin the blame on the club reps for coming up with the proposal

2 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

It’s the SPFL ..... you don’t honestly think they would have a plan B 

The SPFL's plan B is likely to continue voting on plan A until the dissenting clubs are worn down and accept it. 

Guest DAVIDB69
The SPFL's plan B is likely to continue voting on plan A until the dissenting clubs are worn down and accept it. 

Sounds a bit like brexit

Why would you have a plan B - you propose a way forward that you think is best in this sort of situation and give it all your support. Plan B is when you are offering choice of options with a majority voting structure. If your plan doesn't get through you tweak it or look at other alternatives at that point - some of which will already have been considered and could perhaps be developed