The SPFL recommendation?

And the poor supporters of all clubs involved simply have to suck all this bullshit up and continue  to feed their egos by buying season tickets /hospitality packages etc ? 
Aye right. 
Fucking corrupt institution right enough. 

But they know folk will cough up whatever

Guest SJP79
10 minutes ago, Rovers2017 said:

This has turned into a right old pickle now hasn't it? 

It has but it might lead to a few of the cronies at SPFL getting thier P45s ;)

10 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

But they know folk will cough up whatever

Probably right. 

If there is one thing I have learned about football in my 40 odd years of supporting it is that  supporters are the last thing that clubs think about at times of crisis and change. ............Yet are the first ones they turn to for financial support. 

1 hour ago, Paco said:

I’ve said it already but worth reiterating. The slip above shows nothing other than a picture put into the WhatsApp chat of Championship chairmen.

If Dundee sent it and the SPFL claimed not to receive it, they’d have sent it again and released a statement saying as much. They haven’t.

Dundee lied to their fellow chairmen. Why is the big question right now.

In a nutshell

Good article on the events from ICT chairman on it and makes a valid point that the funds and the vote should not go hand in hand, not to mention the job loses at clubs due to the vote:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dramatic-detail-dundee-missing-vote-21851274
The comments from the ICT chairman are hilarious..

"We voted out of the principle that we could not relegate another club"

So ICT could never relegate another club? WTF? If your team are playing a game where they need to win to stay up, hope that it's against ICT. Laughable [emoji1787]

I don't think I've read so much BS on a single subject in my life.

10 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Here's the league sponsor sticking their tuppence worth in as well. 

Well played, everyone. Screenshot_20200411_185116_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.af3ddab839e7f19fefa9e35fbd313fe6.jpg

I'd have thought the league sponsors would be asking some pretty serious questions, and have some pretty serious concerns, about what has gone on over the past 24 hours. Assume this guy is the monkey, not the organ grinder.

2 minutes ago, AGPar said:

I'd have thought the league sponsors would be asking some pretty serious questions, and have some pretty serious concerns, about what has gone on over the past 24 hours. Assume this guy is the monkey, not the organ grinder.

He is the PR, Media and Sponsorship Manager for Scotland. 

Guest SJP79
23 minutes ago, RavyDavy said:

The comments from the ICT chairman are hilarious..

"We voted out of the principle that we could not relegate another club"

So ICT could never relegate another club? WTF? If your team are playing a game where they need to win to stay up, hope that it's against ICT. Laughable emoji1787.png

I don't think I've read so much BS on a single subject in my life.

Aye but you never understood what you read.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0899ks3

Listen to what he actually said rather than opening your mouth and letting your guts rumble.

Edited by SJP79

14 minutes ago, AGPar said:

Aye, bookies don't want their hard won standing in the community to be tarnished.

0c0XZhZd_bigger.jpg

@lachlancameron Were you aware or involved in the “championship clubs WhatsApp group” all seems rather murky.

No. I didn’t know about it and I have never been in a group chat WhatsApp or otherwise with other clubs

Scott Gardiner claimed on the radio that all championships clubs/chairman were all involved on WhatsApp group.Was Gardiner not previously at Dundee and chased out ?

Apparently not

Edited by Rovers_Lad

It’s all beginning to sound like something out of Putins Russia. Corruption at the very heart of our game all clubs that voted in good faith should cancel their vote until the truth can be established. Sounds like Celtics influence some where at the back of all this. 

7 minutes ago, fifer67 said:

It’s all beginning to sound like something out of Putins Russia. Corruption at the very heart of our game all clubs that voted in good faith should cancel their vote until the truth can be established. Sounds like Celtics influence some where at the back of all this. 

Accusing people or companies before the facts. How very Boris Britain.