The SPFL recommendation?

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

If true this won't be the end of this. Rangers, Hearts, Thistle etc. won't just accept this and to be honest why should they. If the SPFL hadn't made such a f**k up of things and allowed one club to vote under a different set of rules to rest there would be no issues with the outcome. 

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Roll up, roll up! A fun filled season awaits as the big hitters reserves band wagon rolls in to town every second Tuesday night to fill Dens Park to the rafters.

Because you’ve played against different teams, in the bottom half weaker. It’s not a difficult concept.

Totally missed the point. We know that’s how it happens, point is there shouldn’t be a split which enables that to happen.

19 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

If true this won't be the end of this. Rangers, Hearts, Thistle etc. won't just accept this and to be honest why should they. If the SPFL hadn't made such a f**k up of things and allowed one club to vote under a different set of rules to rest there would be no issues with the outcome. 

Thing is how do you solve it? Looks like amateur hour for sure but having a re-run still gets the same outcome, unless any of the yes votes are so upset by all this that they change their minds.

2 minutes ago, ribzanelli said:

Thing is how do you solve it? Looks like amateur hour for sure but having a re-run still gets the same outcome, unless any of the yes votes are so upset by all this that they change their minds.

Think it will end after a lengthy enquiry which will see clubs go to the wall. I don't blame Dundee or any other club for voting the way they did, I blame Doncaster and his merry men who run our game for yet again making an absolute Harry Hunt of things. If ever there was a time for change in the running and structure of our game it's now.

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

Think it will end after a lengthy enquiry which will see clubs go to the wall. I don't blame Dundee or any other club for voting the way they did, I blame Doncaster and his merry men who run our game for yet again making an absolute Harry Hunt of things. If ever there was a time for change in the running and structure of our game it's now.

I do blame dundee for the way they voted as they made a rip roaring cant of it. If they had just said yes to start with without all the shenanigans it would have made it far easier to accept and move on.

7 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I do blame dundee for the way they voted as they made a rip roaring cant of it. If they had just said yes to start with without all the shenanigans it would have made it far easier to accept and move on.

I get your point but for me the blame lies with the SPFL. If as they said the Dundee vote had not been received by the deadline of 5pm on Friday night then it should have been regarded as an abstained/no vote. They should never have been given this option of submitting their vote after all the other clubs. I don't agree with Rangers much but they are right in saying Doncaster should go.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

I'm sure partick will take this further. I dont suppose hearts can do anything till the top flight decide what their doing.  When will dundee be letting us know what size of a back hander they got to change their vote as surely they didn't do all this to get a couple of tin pot friendlies.

The announcement comes after the remaining Ladbrokes Championship club signified their agreement to the resolution today; resulting in Dundee United FC being declared champions of the Ladbrokes Championship, Raith Rovers FC being declared champions of Ladbrokes League 1, and Cove Rangers FC being declared champions of Ladbrokes League 2.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/spfl-resolution-approved-by-clubs-in-all-four-di