The SPFL recommendation?

1 hour ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Voting structure all wrong is it Ann? You are saying that to lower league clubs / supporters!

Arrogant in the extreme unbelievable stuff from a successful  but desperate business woman,

When the voters don't vote for you, change the voters.

1 hour ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Voting structure all wrong is it Ann? You are saying that to lower league clubs / supporters!

Arrogant in the extreme unbelievable stuff from a successful  but desperate business woman,

Top business woman says, "I don't know, I haven't read the rules." Always do your research before setting out a business plan. "Why should they get a vote, they might not even be playing?" How to make friends and influence people. 

15 hours ago, FREDDYFRY said:

It's an emergency, and the voting doesn't suit us.

If Hearts had finished 10th she would be watering her plants and not giving a flying fork about voting structures, something she has not been vocal about until now.

The undertone there was almost Bayern like. If you are big and richer than others, twist everything to suit yourself and keep others out.

15 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

The SPFL said we couldn't decare the leagues null and void because of the financial implications.
Screenshot_20200605_185615.jpeg

We must be the only country where the more games we give them the less money we get. Doncaster at his best.

Worth mentioning Ross Archer is a Rangers fan who's spent the past month claiming the league was ended early to prevent Rangers winning the league.

I'd hold off believing his story, considering his previous articles equate to nothing more than a Rangers blog.

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Worth mentioning Ross Archer is a Rangers fan who's spent the past month claiming the league was ended early to prevent Rangers winning the league.

I'd hold off believing his story, considering his previous articles equate to nothing more than a Rangers blog.

Mental that folk immediately and unquestionably accept something just because it was said online.

1 hour ago, haufdaft said:

The SPFL said we couldn't decare the leagues null and void because of the financial implications.

The story you've included in the tweet suggests there weren't any great financial implications, since Sky were instead compensated with extra televised games.

The story you've included in the tweet suggests there weren't any great financial implications, since Sky were instead compensated with extra televised games.
My point was that the SPFL justification for rejecting null and void was the resultant financial liability

Turns out the liability still exists.

And they've still not settled with BT sports yet