The SPFL recommendation?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/52297066

The lack of mention of promotion and relagation - which seems to indicate that this will rest on reconstruction. Reconstruction that will be in the hands of Ann Budge (WTF?) and the 11-1 voting rules in the prem. 

As a Rovers fan, I’m worried promotion won’t happen. 

Just now, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

The lack of mention of promotion and relagation - which seems to indicate that this will rest on reconstruction. Reconstruction that will be in the hands of Ann Budge (WTF?) and the 11-1 voting rules in the prem. 

The f**k are you talking about? Either reconstruction doesn't happen and you go up as champions and replace Partick, or it does happen and you come up to take United's empty slot, whilst Partick remain and Falkirk take ICT's slot.

At the end of this if budge is in charge of reconstruction hearts will probably end up in league one. Shes feckin clueless.

The original resolution specifically states promotion. There's nothing to say this is a different one. 

Any reconstruction will open up the need for new teams in the Championship. 

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

The f**k are you talking about? Either reconstruction doesn't happen and you go up as champions and replace Partick, or it does happen and you come up to take United's empty slot, whilst Partick remain and Falkirk take ICT's slot.

I just have some doomed  vision of a no vote against reconstruction and then a u-turn on promotions/relegations to save Hearts...

5 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

The resolution that has been passed included promotion and relegation hence why Stranraer and Partick voted against it. The resolution also gives the SPFL board the power to follow suit in the Premier League when it can’t finish which is why Hearts voted against.

This means, if Budge can’t get reconstruction through, the SPFL will use this vote to call the league as is and Heats will be relegated. If she can get reconstruction through (hopefully 14-10-10-10) there will be no relegation but it will only mean more teams promoted.

The only way we aren’t promoted is if there is legal action and the resolution is overturned which I can’t see any team wasting money on until we see how the reconstruction talks workout.

Edited by R.R.FC

3 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

I just have some doomed  vision of a no vote against reconstruction and then a u-turn on promotions/relegations to save Hearts...

Well, TBF mate, that's possibly not out of the question.

30 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

No surprises tbh, the minute Dundee’s vote or missing vote, this was the only conclusion. Over to the wise men on the SPFL,Dundee you will have the wrath of ever fan for many years. If you think your noisy neighbours were bad..... 

Raith well done, just a pity about your chairman’s latest statement, another loud mouthed self seeker 

Dundee have taken advantage of the situation for their own benefit without doubt but there was still over 80% of the teams voted for it,   So I’m not so sure they will ‘ have the wrath of every fan for many years’ those who end up getting relegated or miss out on playoffs etc maybe but there was still a huge majority voting for it other than Dundee

7 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Whos calling first club with legal challenges see Bonnyrigg rose are looking at it as the Brechin Chairmen is member of the SPFL board for league 2 and guess who doesnt get relegated.  

Hamilton, Queen of the South and Forfar aren’t getting relegated either.  Brechin are in a playoff position.  We’ve dodged a bullet for sure but technically we are in the same position as those clubs.  It’s amazing the amount of people who don’t seem to get this.

There's only 2 scenarios from here - 1 up, 1 down or 2 up and no relegation. Either way, Raith will be in the championship next season. The only uncertainty now is who will be there with them, Hearts and ICT or Falkirk and Partick

Guest Ecosse83
Just now, RavyDavy said:
4 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

There's only 2 scenarios from here - 1 up, 1 down or 2 up and no relegation. Either way, Raith will be in the championship next season. The only uncertainty now is who will be there with them, Hearts and ICT or Falkirk and Partick

It does seem strange Dundee were working to get relegated teams more money, Hearts will have a bigger budget as it is so why try and help them more? Not sure I will ever understand what has happened since Friday 🤣

7 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

The resolution that has been passed included promotion and relegation hence why Stranraer and Partick voted against it. The resolution also gives the SPFL board the power to follow suit in the Premier League when it can’t finish which is why Hearts voted against.

This means, if Budge can’t get reconstruction through, the SPFL will use this vote to call the league as is and Heats will be relegated. If she can get reconstruction through (hopefully 14-10-10-10) there will be no relegation but it will only mean more teams promoted.

The only way we aren’t promoted is if there is legal action and the resolution is overturned which I can’t see any team wasting money on until we see how the reconstruction talks workout.

I wouldnt hold your breath on that this is Scottish football we are talking about anything is possible.

trying to get the premiership to expand with an 11-1 voting structure i can only imagine they have said to budge find a solution in which you dont get relegated which keeps us happy we will vote for it if no your down.

Notice the key word "Explore" reconstruction a lot in it