The SPFL recommendation?

9 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I get your point but for me the blame lies with the SPFL. If as they said the Dundee vote had not been received by the deadline of 5pm on Friday night then it should have been regarded as an abstained/no vote. They should never have been given this option of submitting their vote after all the other clubs. I don't agree with Rangers much but they are right in saying Doncaster should go.

I think Partick will take this further and it could be a long drawn out conclusion.

It’s been a shambles and as usual the fans have been the ones left waiting.

This has happened to Falkirk a few times now and it is frustrating.

Clubs have voted with themselves in mind which given the precarious financial state of Scottish football I can see why.

Its been said on here a few times by various people but I’ll be choosing my away games now. This is my personal choice and not a ‘boycott’.

Totally agree with your point Harry - Doncaster should be sacked tonight.

Just now, Wardy said:

Declared champions but nothing to say we’ve actually been promoted. Is this such assumed? 

Who knows. There hasn't been a new vote as far as we know, its Dundee flipping their vote on the previous vote, so presumably the articles of that resolution stand.

No doubt we'll now not be promoted.

Would hope that the 4 that voted no East Fife Falkirk Edinburgh City and Stranraer along with Patrick and Invernesd all join together to sue the Spfl about this shambles

Can't see how they can relegate and promote teams if the whole seasom hasn't been finished specially if they do finish the Premiership season as all those clubs want to

If the outcome of the vote was seen as fair by the SPFL, why is there any need for reconstruction?

Ann Budge to head the reconstruction committee! This will produce another predetermined SPFL outcome based on politics not "sporting integrity"

If I was a bettng man I'd offer odds of 100/1 on hearts being relegated.

The annoying thing is that a substantial number of fans on here won't mind the dodgy backroom deals as long as their team benefits.

It makes me sick

5 minutes ago, East Fife is best said:

Would hope that the 4 that voted no East Fife Falkirk Edinburgh City and Stranraer along with Patrick and Invernesd all join together to sue the Spfl about this shambles

Can't see how they can relegate and promote teams if the whole seasom hasn't been finished specially if they do finish the Premiership season as all those clubs want to

This is fucking classic, but not in a good way.

Whos calling first club with legal challenges see Bonnyrigg rose are looking at it as the Brechin Chairmen is member of the SPFL board for league 2 and guess who doesnt get relegated.