The SPFL recommendation?

1 hour ago, Hannibal Lecturer said:

You might be correct and I suppose it’ll all come down to the evidence they say they have. The boy from Inverness is adamant they have it. 

Exactly,unless they,re willing to out their whistleblower there statement has no substance.Even then  I wouldn,t believe them 😃

Scott Gardiner?If he said it was Sunday tomorrow it would be hard to believe

Exactly,unless they,re willing to out their whistleblower there statement has no substance.Even then  I wouldn,t believe them [emoji2]

Scott Gardiner?If he said it was Sunday tomorrow it would be hard to believe

Also worth noting Gardiner is a massive bluenose.

7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Also worth noting Gardiner is a massive bluenose.

To the point he pulled Bomber Brown from the steps of Ibrox to make him our manager.

It's also not worth forgetting the sheer incompetence of Gardiner; punted from us for failing to get a shirt sponsor then punted from Hearts for forgetting to order seats for their new stand.

And he's a proven liar - See the Rab Douglas/Bomber Brown incident - There's a reason he is known as 'spoofer'.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

There's nothing at all to suggest they're real. They popped up on Twitter from some nobody who had never tweeted before.

Am I missing something here? The WhatsApp screenshots appeared on Twitter at 14:06 today, before Gardiner's Sportsound interview. The content of the messages and the timestamps match up exactly with Gardiner's account (he quoted them verbatim).

57 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Am I missing something here? The WhatsApp screenshots appeared on Twitter at 14:06 today, before Gardiner's Sportsound interview. The content of the messages and the timestamps match up exactly with Gardiner's account (he quoted them verbatim).

It was my understanding that they'd appeared after the interview - if they were there beforehand and he quoted verbatim from all three of the messages, then fair enough.

5 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

It was my understanding that they'd appeared after the interview - if they were there beforehand and he quoted verbatim from all three of the messages, then fair enough.

The tweets came out at 2:06pm (It tells you when you click on the tweet) - Literally seconds before Gardiner started to refer to them on air with quotations lifted. Seems a bit suspect.

34 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

This is getting boring now. Just let the Raith boiz up. They are clearly desperate to get promoted by default. 

On reflection, thank f**k we’re not in their position. Anything they do from this point onwards is tainted.

From the people so desperate to get a certain manager they paid dearly for the privilege...perhaps karma has a place in the whole one point situation? Let’s face reality, there are no lily white teams in fitba. To suggest anything or anyone is more tainted than other is a matter of degrees rather then absolutes.

The Dundee situation is so peak fitba so as to make a person wonder how it could happen...and then realize the involved parties and swallow ones incredulous disbelief and simply groan and await the inevitable result of such hubris.

The rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer. A team or two will go to the wall and someone, perhaps Kelty, will buy their way into the SPFL.

So far, we haven’t heard from Dundee FC which is a bit curious given their central role in this situation. An official statement from them with positive confirmation that their vote was indeed submitted has not, as far as I’m aware, been made. All we have is some WhatsApp chat (presumably intended to be private). Cmon Dundee, give us your official position. 

Just listening to Sportsound and this Inverness Chairman is full of shit. His only concern is not relegating other clubs and it’s nothing to do with his own club being in a play off spot he claims. At least be fucking honest about it. 

“Clearly Caley Thistle have set self interest aside” What the f**k Richard Gordon. Never heard such bollocks 

Edited to say I’ve absolutely no problem with clubs voting out of self interest. But just be fucking upfront that there’s an element of self interest operating here. Playing the ‘we only care about other clubs’ and it’s nothing to do with our own situation is an absolute crock of shit 

Edited by roverthemoon

23 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Just listening to Sportsound and this Inverness Chairman is full of shit. His only concern is not relegating other clubs and it’s nothing to do with his own club being in a play off spot he claims. At least be fucking honest about it. 

“Clearly Caley Thistle have set self interest aside” What the f**k Richard Gordon. Never heard such bollocks 

Edited to say I’ve absolutely no problem with clubs voting out of self interest. But just be fucking upfront that there’s an element of self interest operating here. Playing the ‘we only care about other clubs’ and it’s nothing to do with our own situation is an absolute crock of shit 

Your chairman has  been one of the worst for that though mate. You should be highlighting him as much as the boy far ICT.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

44 minutes ago, sydney said:

So far, we haven’t heard from Dundee FC which is a bit curious given their central role in this situation. An official statement from them with positive confirmation that their vote was indeed submitted has not, as far as I’m aware, been made. All we have is some WhatsApp chat (presumably intended to be private). Cmon Dundee, give us your official position. 

Dundee are currently doing all they can to get concessions that suit them from the cretins at the spfl. They will then come up with a story between the two of them that explains fridays debacle in some tin pot way. The fact we have the people organising this shite on the phone to one club trying to influence their vote in the middle of it is frankly scandalous . Have the vote and then if it fails you discuss between all 42 clubs not just one and then put forward a proposal that people will vote for.

11 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Your chairman has  been one of the worst for that though mate. You should be highlighting him as much as the boy far ICT.

Our Chairman is at least upfront that he’s interested in securing Raith Rovers future first. Has never hidden that. He’s not claiming that he’s not arsed about Raith Rovers and is just thinking about other clubs. 

Shocking that no ‘journalist’ on Sportsound called the ICT Chairman out on his pish. 

Edited by roverthemoon

As I said yesterday if I didn’t love going to see my team it would finish me with football. Reading the garbage coming out from some fans makes it even worse. It doesn’t matter for example how the vote goes for Raith as they will go up whether this is passed or there is reconstruction.

Michael Stewart nailed it on Sportsound. Anyone not agreeing with him are as bad as Doncaster and the rest the SPFL Board members.

The members of this group of people who pushed this through should be asked to resign immediately along with Doncaster

chairman Murdoch MacLennan and independent non-executive director Karyn McCluskey

• Ladbrokes Premiership: Alan Burrows (Motherwell), Les Gray (Hamilton Academical), Stewart Robertson (Rangers)

• Ladbrokes Championship: Ross McArthur (Dunfermline Athletic), Graham Peterkin (Ayr United)

• Ladbrokes League 1 and League 2: Ken Ferguson (Brechin City)

Looking at the make up of this outside the Rangers delegate the rest should be hunted

3 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Our Chairman is upfront that he’s interested in Raith Rovers first. Has never hidden 

Yes he has.Have a good look at his interview on sky sports.  Not one mention of raith it's all about saving the clubs by getting their money. Dont try and pretend raith are any different to ICT in this or the majority of clubs.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

.Have a good look at his interview on sky sports.  Not one mention of raith it's all about saving the clubs by getting their money. Dont try and pretend raith are any different to ICT in this.

Saving clubs by getting them their money includes Raith Rovers. Point to me where he said his ‘only concern’ is other clubs and his vote wasn’t influenced at all by his own club in any way. That’s what the ICT guy claimed which is clearly utter tosh. 

5 hours ago, JinkyBairn said:

This is getting boring now. Just let the Raith boiz up. They are clearly desperate to get promoted by default. 

On reflection, thank f**k we’re not in their position. Anything they do from this point onwards is tainted.

Tries to dilute future successes. 

Manages to make future successes even sweeter. 

🤤