The SPFL recommendation?

1 minute ago, SJP79 said:

4) They have been dangled a carrot by Doncaster ????

That would fall into 2) or 3), but I can't think of any realistic "carrot" that can be dangled Dundee's way here, or why they would choose to do that rather than just go back to the drawing board.

Guest SJP79
2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

That would fall into 2) or 3), but I can't think of any realistic "carrot" that can be dangled Dundee's way here, or why they would choose to do that rather than just go back to the drawing board.

Whole thing is bonkers, hope Doncaster gets his P45 if he's been up to no good.

Forfar chairman saying they are only due £3700 in final payments.
Say they want clarity so they can sort out contracts and accounts for next season. Fair enough.
Then goes onto say we can expect £75000 from the relegation of Thistle and Falkirk staying down. 
Sorry pal, if it comes to it no bridies for me next season.

What about the tramp Forfar Chairman on Sportsound. In one breath - this is not about money. The next sentence he was quoting the 100k they would get from us and Partick next season if the plan went through. A prized c**t

9 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Forfar chairman saying they are only due £3700 in final payments.
Say they want clarity so they can sort out contracts and accounts for next season. Fair enough.
Then goes onto say we can expect £75000 from the relegation of Thistle and Falkirk staying down. 
Sorry pal, if it comes to it no bridies for me next season.

You guys are the only club I feel for through this whole thing. I think yous would have avoided automatic relegation and as for the rest of us I couldn’t see anything changing bar who went up and down via play offs. 

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
2 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:
Is that possible for part time players with two wages ? Serious question.  
I asked my accountant this as casual chat as he is a football man himself and he wasn't 100% sure but felt it wouldn't be acceptable. 

It's absolutely possible as confirmed by HMRC and if I was you I'd be slightly worried my accountant didn't know that.

To be fair I asked him about 3 weeks ago when he was sorting out stuff for me.  At that time nobody was sure about who was due what and how to claim etc. 

Just when the question came up here  I thought I'd ask again.   

Glad it is cleared up though . 😉

4 minutes ago, RavyDavy said:
1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:
Nearly as bad as publishing voting numbers before a votes finished.

Did Doncaster pump your missus or something... you're beginning to sound like a complete tit.

Fan of Neil Doncaster found at last. I suppose there is always one. Any others on here? I very much doubt it.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Laughable as it may seem this now has the potential to run and run whilst clubs are in threat of going to the wall.  What should have been a simple vote has become an utter shambles and open to all sorts of legal challenges due to a number of corrupt parties. God knows when this lot will get sorted out.
Who's corrupt? The only thing that's come out of this is another example of Eric Drysdale's buffoonary! All those whatsapps have shown is that he's been caught out.

You'll be calling on Mulder and Scully next...

1 minute ago, RavyDavy said:
2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:
Fan of Doncaster found at last. I suppose there is always one.

Dry your bitter, salty tears neebs and suck it up

🤣🤣🤣🤣 jesus christ. And to think I've backed raith to go up in this whole thing too. Just shows what you get for being nice.🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

You guys are the only club I feel for through this whole thing. I think yous would have avoided automatic relegation and as for the rest of us I couldn’t see anything changing bar who went up and down via play offs. 

I feel relegation under the circumstances proposed by the SPFL are unfair. As you say forcing relegation on a club has a great impact in terms of player contracts and staff cuts.

Denying playoffs isn't ideal but won't negate a club's current revenue levels.

The SPFL rushing through a 100 day proposal and expecting clubs to vote within 2 or 3 days doesn't strike me as a great idea in the first place.

Looks like Dundee are going to put their proposal to clubs before casting their vote.

Also gives a chance for FIFA and UEFA to set out their proposals.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] jesus christ. And to think I've backed raith to go up in this whole thing too. Just shows what you get for being nice.[emoji1787][emoji1787]
You're going on and on like there's some kind of conspiracy... there's none, just a bunch of incompetent twats.

The way Falkirk fans have been going on about this, I sincerely hope you get completely shafted by this [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] the blue pound, corruption, sporting integrity... [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Do yourself a favour and step away from the keyboard

1 minute ago, RavyDavy said:

You're going on and on like there's some kind of conspiracy... there's none, just a bunch of incompetent twats.

The way Falkirk fans have been going on about this, I sincerely hope you get completely shafted by this emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png the blue pound, corruption, sporting integrity... emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Do yourself a favour and step away from the keyboard

🤣🤣🤣🤣bloody hell .

Guest SJP79

Its got to be reconstruction of the leagues 2 up from every league, 14 Team Premier League.

Renegotiate the TV deal, If its less its less just get on with it.

Complete f**k wits  at the SPFL !

2 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Going to throw this in here.

Not looking to see if it is mentioned already but here it is.

First is partick

Second ict

Third is the Dundee one that wasn't cast supposedly and was non existent.

This fucking stinks of corruption and something needs done IMG_20200411_175807.jpegIMG_20200411_175811.jpegIMG_20200411_175818.jpeg

Well for a start it states tick the box so two already voided.