The SPFL recommendation?

1 minute ago, ribzanelli said:

Of course it’s unfair but you are making out that one is more unfair than the other and I’m trying to point out they are equally unfair. Voting against having Raith promoted is not going to change where you play next year, although it will decide who one of your opponents are

Nobody is voting against raith getting promoted.  I'm not asking for raith to stay down and falkirk go up instead for instance I'm wanting them to look at all.the options regarding promotion and relegation etc. The proposal was put to clubs on wed and they were given till fri to vote. Since then at least two other proposals have come out. Should these not be looked at and discussed along with any other that could be out there.  Virtually every club who is against this has said wait a minute we need to be discussing this properly and not just voting on it just like that.

Just now, Rovers2017 said:

Okay so this vote won't pass so let's discuss the next vote which will be the two up and no down option. 

Airdrie, Montrose and East Fife fans let's have you! 

The next vote  if there is one should be releasing the bloody prize money to all teams so.that noone goes down the swanny. That then gives time for all the other issues to be thrashed out.

21 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

So let's say theres no covid. How many teams in the leagues would be selling season tickets just now anyway. Would raith be selling them? Would falkirk? Would airdrie or east fife? No they'd be waiting till whatever league they were in was confirmed.  The leagues aren't all normally decided till end of may. Falkirk normally start selling seasons around the month of june. It would be no different this year.  I'm not talking about discussing this for months ad infinitum. There would have to be a cut off date of say end of may but that's better than getting a proposal on a wed and having to vote on it two days later.

And that’s the point, there IS COVID-19, and teams HAVE said they’d like to start selling season tickets to raise funds. You can bang on about this and that, but the fiscal realities are such that I expect the proposal passed.

The next vote  if there is one should be releasing the bloody prize money to all teams so.that noone goes down the swanny. That then gives time for all the other issues to be thrashed out.
Ok so what magical proposal is going to come out of the next month of discussions? It's only void league or reconstruction that is left and based on this car crash of a thread there is no majority for anything.

Just now, Ding Dang Doo said:

Ok so what magical proposal is going to come out of the next month of discussions? It's only void league or reconstruction that is left and based on this car crash of a thread there is no majority for anything.

If the vote passes you've nothing to worry about but if it doesnt discussions will be needed and clubs will have to wait even longer for cash.  The idea of giving the prize money out then discussing promotion or relegation at least means clubs wont go bust.

2 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Record reporting League 1 and League 2 clubs have passed the resolution. 

If so I wonder which club changed their mind.  Us , east fife, edinburgh, montrose , stranraer and dumbarton had all said they would vote no.

Th

If the vote passes you've nothing to worry about but if it doesnt discussions will be needed and clubs will have to wait even longer for cash.  The idea of giving the prize money out then discussing promotion or relegation at least means clubs wont go bust.
That doesn't answer my question. What should happen with promotion and relegation? I've seen nothing other than a load of magical reconstruction ideas, none of which have been mentioned by anyone other than those on here.

To pass, nine of the 12 Premiership clubs must vote in favour, along with eight of the 10 clubs in the Championship, and 15 of the 20 in Leagues One and Two together.

Aye, good luck with that.

3 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

Th

That doesn't answer my question. What should happen with promotion and relegation? I've seen nothing other than a load of magical reconstruction ideas, none of which have been mentioned by anyone other than those on here.

So far we've had one proposal put forward by the spfl board and that's it like it or lump it no other options allowed. Get back to us in two days. Laughable stuff.