Vote on Curtailment of the season

4 hours ago, gogsy said:

Yes they are, not sure that has anything to do with SPFL2 teams getting bailed out with public money though.

You were trolling. I was merely pointing out in the midst of your tedious journey to moronity there are people dying of a virus that is new and we don't have a vaccine for. That's all.

8 minutes ago, afca32 said:

What a shame we won't have "gogsy" gracing the League 2 forum next year.

There's some absolute melters on here but that is a first class thundercunt.

The prince of non league mutants.

4 hours ago, onecowden said:

You were trolling. I was merely pointing out in the midst of your tedious journey to moronity there are people dying of a virus that is new and we don't have a vaccine for. That's all.

He's a fruitcake who doesn't even support his club anymore due to his antics getting him into trouble. 

You won't have to worry about kelty they won't be near the spfl anytime soon. 

9 minutes ago, traffordab said:

He's a fruitcake who doesn't even support his club anymore due to his antics getting him into trouble. 

You won't have to worry about kelty they won't be near the spfl anytime soon. 

I wouldn’t count on that, as I cannot see 42 teams coming out the other side of this.

12 hours ago, The Informer said:

I wouldn’t count on that, as I cannot see 42 teams coming out the other side of this.

Then Scottish football will run with less leagues less teams. 42 teams is not in the rule book it can be 40 or 35 and things will be rejigged accordingly. 

Scottish clubs are surprisingly resilient wouldn't be surprised if all do make it! 

Edited by traffordab

20 minutes ago, traffordab said:

Then Scottish football will run with less leagues less teams. 42 teams is not in the rule book it can be 40 or 35 and things will be rejigged accordingly. 

Scottish clubs are surprisingly resilient wouldn't be surprised if all do make it! 

I don’t agree, an already maligned product would be further weakened by a reduction in teams. Let’s hope we don’t have to think about it.

On 12/05/2020 at 16:33, gogsy said:
Good to see the SPFL2 teams continuing getting bailed out with public money.

Are Kelty not using the furlough system then? Obviously there will be several of your mercenaries earning more than the maximum £2.5k per month, but every little helps surely?

Edited by craigkillie

2 hours ago, traffordab said:

All about opinions 

Think you are in for a right shock! 

Sadly I fear for losses too given the latest estimates for any semblance of normality regarding public gatherings etc.  

There is concern also about the capability of social distancing for players and officials at most of the lower league grounds with size of changing rooms / refs room etc . All things that need taken into consideration. 

Not going to be easy. 

4 hours ago, williebraveheart said:

Reconstruction back on. Looks like we will get Clyde after all!

Ffs, this is Groundhog Day.

Granny Budge will come up with a plan to save Hearts, no wait a minute, I meant she will come up with a plan for the good of Scottish Football.

feckin joke.

37 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Granny Budge will come up with a plan to save Hearts, no wait a minute, I meant she will come up with a plan for the good of Scottish Football.

feckin joke.

Can only think Sky have said that they want Hearts in the Premiership as Hamilton couldn't wait to kick it into touch so the start of the new TV deal wasn't jeopardised!

2 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

feckin joke.

Aye, everyone in the same league with no relegation.

Once again we are a joke all over Europe. You couldn’t make it up.

7 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Aye, everyone in the same league with no relegation.

Once again we are a joke all over Europe. You couldn’t make it up.

What are these jokes and in what countries are they making particular reference to this.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

What are these jokes and in what countries are they making particular reference to this.

"Le gouverment de Macron? C'est comme la ligue football ecossais!"

Le Comedien François Beuille', 'Ai-je les nouvelles pour tu" Canal Plus

Edited by tamthebam
Salaud