The true derby

Blackie Gold

8 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Talbot v Cumnock is classed as the true derby match in our neck of the woods due to the close proximity of the two sides, but what would Glenafton, Lugar, Kello or Muirkirk claim as a derby. I always thought Pollok v Arthurlie was the ultimate derby but I have been told Neilston v Arthurlie is the true derby match. What would you claim was the real derby match for your side?

For me IMO Arthurlie Vs Pollok is the derby and neilston are just that neighbor up the road that you get odd noise from

i normally compare it like partick thistle to the old firm in the senior  

For me IMO Arthurlie Vs Pollok is the derby and neilston are just that neighbor up the road that you get odd noise from
That'll be the neighbour up the road who is level on points with you in the league with five games in hand and just got to the last 8 of the Scottish Junior Cup ?

4 minutes ago, glensmad said:
11 minutes ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

That'll be the neighbour up the road who is level on points with you in the league with five games in hand and just got to the last 8 of the Scottish Junior Cup ?

Was meant in no disrespect to neilston just how it felt to me before this season in all the time ive followed arthurlie   

Edited by megaspinnernet2

15 hours ago, glensmad said:
15 hours ago, andy25 said:
But surely Yoker would be the home team as its their ground and Clydebank are the lodgers?

Seriously, give it up. It's boring now.

Do as your told Andy pmsl

U just concentrate on behaving at games u and ur stone island mental crew [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Mon the papers

Stone island crew more like Matalan crew
MMC matalan mental crew [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]