Kids food

sjc

8 minutes ago, Rugster said:

People are mistaking cheap food for kids food on the whole here.

What's the point in wasting money when we're all dying of Covid-19 anyway.

My mum Grimbo'd our house (though not the pets, fortunately) with some sneaky crispy pankcake deep frying when I was a kid. Old man was driving me home from town midweek - maybe been swimming or to a Pars game. We lived in a small village and kept getting overtaken by fire engines and got home to find them outside our house. 
How was the cruise??

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

A lot of the things mentioned arent kids food tbh. 

Macaroni cheese, beans on toast.... they arent for kids. 

I enjoy wee willie winkies, rusks, all Bernard Matthew's turkey shapes. There will be others but struggling to think just now. 

152692186_ken2.jpg.87b25a7792caf48265d71df2df5ddc53.jpg

Super noodles taste the same they always have. The only difference are the one’s in the cup they brought out to try and rival Pot Noodles, they’re just shite.

Kraft Cheesey Pasta used to be my Uni culinary delight, haven’t had it in years though.
Do they still make Micro Noodles? 

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

Super noodles taste the same they always have. The only difference are the one’s in the cup they brought out to try and rival Pot Noodles, they’re just shite.

Kraft Cheesey Pasta used to be my Uni culinary delight, haven’t had it in years though.

Do they still make Micro Noodles? 

No way are super noodles the same. Suspect the salt content been pillaged is to blame. They arent the same. Nope.

ETA cheesey pasta is fucking sensational, as are Bachelors Pasta n Sauce. (The packets not the shitty instant cups for them either) but neither are a kids food.

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

No way are super noodles the same. Suspect the salt content been pillaged is to blame. They arent the same. Nope.

ETA cheesey pasta is fucking sensational, as are Bachelors Pasta n Sauce. (The packets not the shitty instant cups for them either) but neither are a kids food.

If you’re counting super noodles as a kids food then Kraft Cheesey Pasta is a kids food. Both easy convenience shite.

f**k knows about your first point, tastes the same to me but I’ll bow down to someone with much more experience in council house cuisine than me. 

40 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Past 'n' Sauce is the mutts nuts especially with a tray of Lawsons  skinless sausages