Belarussian Premier League

Currently watching Smolevichi V Dinamo Minsk on youtube. Minsk currently two nil up at half time. Just type belarussian premier league in you tube and the link to this match and the one after it will come up.

Poor result for the boys on Saturday night, semi final first leg Caciques de Diriangen losing 1-0 at home to 10 men Real Esteli. Quality strike from the Real Esteli player, after that their keeper Denver Fox seems to be 'injured' every time a player as much as breathed on him. In the other semi CD Walter Ferretti drew 0-0 with Managua FC. The official league website seems to not be a fan of making regular updates so I'm not actually sure when the second legs are but I'm guessing Wednesday. 

Semi 1.jpg

Semi 2.jpg

Yep a demolition derby of an awful Minsk side.

Game of the day perhaps just finished in Slutsk's favour, who controlled their win against Dinamo Minsk really well with two outstanding goals. BATE at home to Neman tomorrow with Isloch travelling to Shakter Soligorsk.

First leg of the Nicaraguan finals on Saturday night, Real Esteli open the scoring with a cracking strike from Marlon Lopez. Managua FC got an equalizer after one their players punched the ball over the keepers head, Maradona style, and his headed it in. The official Real Esteli Twitter page is full of retweet of the handball. Second leg this Saturday coming 

Week 8 kicks off with a potential cracker which sees 2nd host 4th as FK Slutsk host BGU ENERGETIK at 3pm GMT live on You Tube and various betting platforms.

I'm going 2-1 BGU. 

33 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

The team I arbitrarily chose to cheer for have turned out to be quite shit.  Smolevichy have 0 wins and 3 draws from their 7 games

Sigh

I think they're a promoted side. Them and Belshina are the whipping boys so far.