Donate a Ticket Fundraising Campaign

rkilgour91

Hey guys, been given permission to post this...

I've set up a website called Donate a Ticket, it's a fundraising platform initially for SPFL clubs to raise money in the form of virtual tickets/ticket donations for what would've been the last few matches of the season. Clubs compete against each other on the leaderboards, there's one for each division as well as an overall, this should encourage more donations from supporters.

There's been massive interest this week from the Lowland League, 9 clubs have gone live in the last 2 days and there'll be a similar amount of EOS clubs being added early next week. I spoke to someone at Nairn County, they're going to be discussing it during a Highland League meeting on Monday but I thought I'd also introduce the website here in case anyone wants to get in touch before then.

If you want your club live on the site accepting donations I need permission from a club official. Contact me at clubs@donaeaticket.com and I can get your club live by tonight or tomorrow at the latest. 

It's non-profit. Free to be part of and there's no commission taken from any donations. The transaction fees are less than JustGiving and GoFundMe.