Dundee United v Celtic (1981 Scottish Cup Semi-Final Replay)

The BBC Scotland channel is showing this game in its entirety tonight as part of their ongoing series.

For those shocked by the challenges and lack of cards in the 1991 final shown last week, their website has a teaser showing a challenge by Pat Bonner on Billy Kirkwood which he somehow doesn't receive a card for. Wow, just wow!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/52127632

26 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

The BBC Scotland channel is showing this game in its entirety tonight as part of their ongoing series.

For those shocked by the challenges and lack of cards in the 1991 final shown last week, their website has a teaser showing a challenge by Pat Bonner on Billy Kirkwood which he somehow doesn't receive a card for. Wow, just wow!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/52127632

In fairness, Scott Brown gets away with worse these days

18 hours ago, Lurkst said:

Alistair Alexander was still calling him Boner in the 90s.

He also called McAlpine McCallum at one point of maximum involvement. I also was amazed at the no shins Provan and Bannon since I tended to think of those days as robust. There was some good football on show today . I had not appreciated how Sturrock was but It showed that Murdo McLeod was not a right back. Sad also to see both Tommy Burns and Frank Kopel-both taken too early.