Mobile App - April Update

Our mobile app has, as you might be aware, was withdrawn from service from the Apple and Google Play app stores a few weeks ago.

The app itself has continued to work in the meantime for those who had it installed, however in the next few days that too will stop working.

This is all in preparation for the launch of a new improved app, albeit that is likely to be delayed given the current chaos around the world.

In the meantime whilst we are waiting for that you have two options available to you on mobile and tablet;

1) Just use the mobile version of the site via the browser on your device, it is exactly the same as the desktop version but will resize accordingly for your device. Just open up your usual mobile browser such as Safari, Chrome or Firefox and head to the website and then load the forum up and login.

2) If you really miss the App look on the App Store or Google Play for "Tapatalk" and download and install it then use that to connect to our forum. Our old app was basically a branded version of this. Note that there will be ads on the free version of Tapatalk, these aren't coming from us. You can remove those ads by purchasing the premium version, Tapatalk Pro, if you really wish, but bear in mind that once our own new app has been launched we will cut the cord completely with Tapatalk.

I've no timescale to give for the launch of the new app I'm afraid.

ETA; If you have our current App installed it should now work for another few weeks. I've extended our license as it looks like the replacement App has indeed been delayed by the Pandemic. Just close the app and restart if you are seeing the license error message. You should however prepare for that app going in the bin. If you have uninstalled it then there is no way of getting it back I'm afraid. See points 1 and 2 above.